Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him (68675 Views)

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by ifeanyija(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
But u support bbnaija
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Not moved by the black asses...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by talk2maurice(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Soapy

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
I just tire,what is the world turning into?
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hmmm, they are looking for fame.
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pls stop reading this stupid news.

Read this stupid one

https://www.nairaland.com/5451459/tiwa-savage-wizkid-friends-benefit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Angelfrost(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Why are they blasting him?

Some ladies are falling over themselves, sending in these videos. Some even add their handles- like it is some kind of advertisement.

Yet you blame NairaMarley who has never said he is a role model of some sort. He only gave the girls good publicity for their whoredom.

Check his following now and check it again in the next few days. You will see how it would increase. That is what people want to see...

Hypocrisy is a Nigerian disease... I will never stand to be corrected. undecided
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Okoroawusa: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
lathrowinger:
I dey feel honey since last week. Can somebody advice me on what to do... Plz
Go n meet Atiku. We are expecting him to cum.
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by TemmyT002(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
lathrowinger:

Ha
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Jimmyson: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
lathrowinger:
I dey feel honey since last week. Can somebody advice me on what kissto do... Plz

Hot and not honey. Go and meet your girlfriend or wife as the case may be. Alternatively, go to any nearby club and ease yourself. Your money will speak for you.
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Naijaarchive(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
lathrowinger:

Just feel sugar or salt it will neutralize the honey
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by od501: 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Believe it or not... Aside from aside from Tom-Tom and Baba Blue, Women are the cheapest commodity in Nigeria today. With 5k each them go come shake yansh for TV. Even Tom Tom sef still dey where cloth sef. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Munirboss(m): 1:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Marlians come forward, the rest Bleep off #Nomanaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by notoriousbabe: 1:41am On Oct 04, 2019
The hediot is a role model to some hediots and shediots
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Kingofdemonss: 2:26am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

controversy clout chasing naira marley

After singing and making noise about yahoo to get efcc's attention

his next plan is to use marijuana to get ndlea's attention

[/s]
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Kingofdemonss: 2:34am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
See disgusting deformed buttock at the back. All these brainless dirty things that call themselves women, these days sef.
[/s]
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Burgerlomo: 2:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Useless bottom shaking by force cool
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by elitesydney: 3:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Funkybabee(f): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Keep embarrasing your fellow women.

God will judge u
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by earnadvert: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2019
ok
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Tonytonic(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2019
ornicus:

Efcc Don blow the guy up na

The case has died.

Me sef I no fit talk anything again.

Let the guy enjoy jare.

Make I drop this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpTYLQ5K9w
This Fela son music and naira Marley own are one and the same but Fela son na legend.no b the same shaking things.
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2019
Tonytonic:

This Fela son music and naira Marley own are one and the same but Fela son na legend.no b the same shaking things.

Bang bang bang caused a lot of sanctimonious noise making back then as well.
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Tonytonic(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2019
Funkybabee:
Keep embarrasing your fellow women.

God will judge u
What is embarrassing with shaking it. girls that go half naked and see nothing wrong with it, can as well go naked.To me it's a reflection of our society that protect thievies and jail freedom fighters.We are hypocrites in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Tonytonic(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2019
ornicus:

Bang bang bang caused a lot of sanctimonious noise making back then as well.
Life is a circle.there is nothing new under the sun.if our society was not immoral this will not happen.but we are in a society that make the poor, poorer and the rich, richer and pretend to b helping the people.lets keep completing the circle of evil.
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Tonytonic(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

Hypocrisy is a Nigerian disease... I will never stand to be corrected. undecided
u r so right.Go to some clubs and see worst than shaking yansh.we should learn to embrace who we have become as a people.we are a people that celebrate thievies and vote them into political office to torment us ,give them chieftaincy titles so we should not pretend to b saints we are a corrupt people.
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by stevenapron: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Local set of humans.
Rubbish
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by rolams(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2019
No prestige for some ladies anymore. All in the name or search of/for what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Risingblue008(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2019
Permit me to say dis guy naira Marley is an Antichrist ooo
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Tonytonic:
u r so right.Go to some clubs and see worst than shaking yansh.we should learn to embrace who we have become as a people.we are a people that celebrate thievies and vote them into political office to torment us ,give them chieftaincy titles so we should not pretend to b saints we are a corrupt people.

Bless you sir... Enough said!
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Exponental(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2019
The problem is with the ladies.... Why should you dance naked for a well dressed man Can a fully dressed man enjoy sex with a naked woman
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Funkybabee(f): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Tonytonic:

What is embarrassing with shaking it. girls that go half naked and see nothing wrong with it, can as well go naked.To me it's a reflection of our society that protect thievies and jail freedom fighters.We are hypocrites in this country.

I'm just so tired of their yeye
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Why are they blasting him?

Some ladies are falling over themselves, sending in these videos. Some even add their handles- like it is some kind of advertisement.

Yet you blame NairaMarley who has never said he is a role model of some sort. He only gave the girls good publicity for their whoredom.

Check his following now and check it again in the next few days. You will see how it would increase. That is what people want to see...

Good analysis. The girls are the ones at blame here. If they didn't advertise their indecency, there would be no videos for Naira Marley to post in the first place. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House / Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.