Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Anyone Transact With Directsellvtu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Transact With Directsellvtu (265 Views)

Don’t Transact In Dollar – EFCC Warns Schools, Hotels, Others / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Investors Transact $1.7b At I&E Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Transact With Directsellvtu by Samson3600(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
I saw advert on nairaland to buy mtn data at 455 I registered and funded my wallet. I have been enjoying their good services with no trouble at all using my ATM card for deposit. Today l decided to use online banking options which was successful. But my 0803085-----42 amount was 10k which as not been credited my customers can't wait. Please share your experience on the captioned subject. How long is going to take before online transaction or cash deposit takes before wallet credited.
Re: Anyone Transact With Directsellvtu by Samson3600(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good news my people, l hereby confirm to you that my account has been credited. What a nice company to do business with.
My suggestion since am unable to reach them on mobile number placed on their website is that a telegraph group in the name of the company should be created.
Secondly commission desk on all sales should be created this will help investors to view commission earn at once.
Thank you www.directsellvtu.com

(1) (Reply)

Shell Inaugurates 34 Projects In Delta Communities / Lease Of 25 Tons LPG Delivery Truck / Urgent Need Of Supply Of Glass Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.