Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Fibroid I - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid I (246 Views)

My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently / How To Naturally Treat And Cure Fibroid. / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid I by JannyHealthCare(f): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Myoma is an abnormal growth that develops in the uterine muscle wall. This is one of the causes of infertility in women. Myoma is a disease of women, because it happens in the womb and men do not have a womb.
“Myoma are common in women with high estrogen levels, why?” Estrogen is a female sex hormone produced by the ovaries. This hormone plays an important role in stimulating the growth of fibroid by stimulating the muscles of the uterus / uterus to form fibroids. Myoma is medically called fibroids, fibromyoma, and Leiumyom.

There are four types of fibroids in the uterus.

1) Intramural Myoma: This type of fibroids develops in a woman’s uterine wall. This type of fibroids can cause infertility by preventing fertilized eggs from nesting in the uterine wall.

2) Cervical myoma: A type of fibroid located at the entrance of the uterus, called cervical bone, can also cause infertility by preventing sperm from swimming in the uterus after ejaculation.

3) Submucosal Fibroids: These types of fibroids occur between the lining of the uterus, the types of fibroids that cause adhesion or Aschermann in a woman.

4) Subserosalmyoma: This type of fibroids can develop in the middle of the uterus. It also plays an important role in preventing sperm from reaching a woman’s egg in the fallopian tubes.

FIBROID SYMPTOMS:
Frequent urination
Severe uterine bleeding
Extremely painful menstruation.
stomach retention.
overweight.
pelvic pain
constipation (recliner chair)
Serve a life by sharing.
For details, visit // http://jannyhealthcare.com/?p=1132

Re: Fibroid I by mamajj17(f): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wow, wonderful write up grin cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Finally,a Way Out Of Diabetes For Just #2,000 / Finally Nigerians Will Be Safe From Mosquitoes Their Favorite Night Singer / Do You Know Some Natural Prescriptions For Yeast Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.