Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How I Made Around 150,000 In 2 Weeks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made Around 150,000 In 2 Weeks (1228 Views)

What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. / How To Invest 10,000 In Daviva Print Business And Make A Good Profit / How Much Will I Pay Monthly For #150,000 Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Around 150,000 In 2 Weeks by softwork01: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
In May 2018, I started using a method which I call the "sharp ecommerce". In 2 weeks I made around 150,000 using 50k to test the Method
===============================================
I showed the Method to only My closest people, you also have opportunity to learn about it too, just read till the end.

With this method, you can Start ecommerce/mini importation the smallest possible investment (if you be extra sharp guy, you fit small with zero Kobo) and next to no risk.
=================================================
No more import goods with no sales with my "sharp ecom" method
The Steps
1. Research: I Find hot selling product with good profit margin
2. I use the "sharp" tester method to confirm the buyer availability
3. Instead of using huge capital to order bulk from China, I get very few from my big importers contact. When I start scalling with huge orders then I can import myself. This way you are not losing money.
4. I market. Will be showing how I did 6figures in 2 weeks, the product, and the simple ads too. Then I make delivery fast
5. Delivery: This part alone can make or break your whole business if you no Sabi. Will be showing you how I solve that.

or get the free guide here. http: //bit .ly/ 30uqP3z (join the space)

According to popular research, Nigeria E-commerce Market Is above 3 trillion Naira and Still Growing, the sky is big enough for us to fly.
P.S: You don't need Office
Location Not A barrier, you can do this anywhere from
Nigeria. I will show you how
Perfect for students, mum, those seeking extra kudi.

get the free guide here. http: //bit. ly/2lY0cVg (join the space)

and join the free whatsapp class contact 08 18 .269, 3249
Re: How I Made Around 150,000 In 2 Weeks by timitayo77: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: How I Made Around 150,000 In 2 Weeks by softwork01: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2019
thanks
Re: How I Made Around 150,000 In 2 Weeks by SavageResponse(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2019
softwork01:
In May 2018, I started using a method which I call the "sharp ecommerce". In 2 weeks I made around 150,000 using 50k to test the Method
I showed the Method to only My closest people, you also have opportunity to learn about it too, just read till the end.

With this method, you can Start ecommerce/mini importation the smallest possible investment (if you be extra sharp guy, you fit small with zero Kobo) and next to no risk.
=================================================
No more import goods with no sales with my "sharp ecom" method
The Steps
1. Research: I Find hot selling product with good profit margin
2. I use the "sharp" tester method to confirm the buyer availability
3. Instead of using huge capital to order bulk from China, I get very few from my big importers contact. When I start scalling with huge orders then I can import myself. This way you are not losing money.
4. I market. Will be showing how I did 6figures in 2 weeks, the product, and the simple ads too. Then I make delivery fast
5. Delivery: This part alone can make or break your whole business if you no Sabi. Will be showing you how I solve that.

or get the free guide here. http: //bit .ly/ 30uqP3z (join the space)

According to popular research, Nigeria E-commerce Market Is above 3 trillion Naira and Still Growing, the sky is big enough for us to fly.
P.S: You don't need Office
Location Not A barrier, you can do this anywhere from
Nigeria. I will show you how
Perfect for students, mum, those seeking extra kudi.

get the free guide here. http: //bit. ly/2lY0cVg (join the space)

and join the free whatsapp class contact 08 18 .269, 3249

How very nice of you to disclose the secrets of your business for 'free' grin
Re: How I Made Around 150,000 In 2 Weeks by softwork01: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2019
hmmm
SavageResponse:

Re: How I Made Around 150,000 In 2 Weeks by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2019
SavageResponse:

I want u to train me on business. My job is saving people moni,I want to also make moni with my hands
Re: How I Made Around 150,000 In 2 Weeks by softwork01: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I want u to train me on business. My job is saving people moni,I want to also make moni with my hands
contact me, check my profile for my contact. Just send a WhatsApp message

(1) (Reply)

Stay At Home And / How I Made $14 With Bank Of Trons / How To Withdraw Your Cryptocurrency To Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.