Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Early Risers' Cry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Early Risers' Cry (232 Views)

Is There Sharing In The Church Today Like The Early Church? / Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? / Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Early Risers' Cry by Pastorilori: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
1, I bind every evil spirits in me or that are attacking me, in Jesus' name.
2, O Lord, cause my whole heart to be at rest, trusting in you.
3, O Lord, pull down imaginations and every high things in my life that are not of God.
4, O Lord, purify my lips with your holy fire.
5, O Lord, reveal to me those things that give my enemies advantage over me.
6, I draw upon heavenly resources today, in the name of Jesus.
7, I claim victory of the cross for my life today, in Jesus name.
8, I put off all forms of weakness, in the name of Jesus.
9, I confound every stubborn pursuer, in the name of Jesus.
10, I go back to Adam and Eve on both sides of my bloodline, and i cut of every evil root, in the name of Jesus.
11, I reverse every satanic calendar for my life, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

= / When You Worship, You’re Serving God / PASTOR GEORGE OYOKE [ Your Christian life, ls there anything you want to know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.