Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Is Seyi Having Feelings For Bambam? - How Has Diane And Ike Eviction Affected Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Seyi Having Feelings For Bambam? - How Has Diane And Ike Eviction Affected Me (191 Views)

Is Seyi Vibez A Threat To Asake's Reign On The Streets? / 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video / BBnaija: Bambam - 'Rest' (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Seyi Having Feelings For Bambam? - How Has Diane And Ike Eviction Affected Me by Ogfundsblog1: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Is Seyi Having Feelings For Bambam? - How Has Diane And Ike Eviction Affected Me by millerm(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Want to trade football profitably on Betfair?
Get the tools, tips, and community expertise you need to become a successful football trader.

Goal Profits promise you the chance to win money with very little risk. They call themselves a Betfair Football Trading Community. They also say that they are passionate about football and profits.

No scams, fakes, or fantasy football… just award-winning strategies backed by the support you need to succeed.

click here https://www.goalprofits.com/membership/cb/?hop

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigerian Top Stars Are Making It Big On Youtube %exposed / Download Music: M.I- The Viper , A Letter To Vector / Album: Billionaire EP By Teni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.