Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,584 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

How Do I Recover My Lost Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Recover My Lost Phone? (734 Views)

Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone / Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Lost Phone? by Babygal2020(f): 6:12am On Oct 04, 2019
Good morning fellow Nairalanders..... Pls I need guideline on how to recover my stolen phone.... A boy of about 17 years came to my house and made away with my new Infinix phone.... My White Wedding is in November.... I have a lot of info in the phone..... I guess he has removed my sim card..... Should I inform the Police? I don't mind paying to recover it..... I want to teach him a lesson
Re: How Do I Recover My Lost Phone? by Youngsage: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2019
Babygal2020:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders..... Pls I need guideline on how to recover my stolen phone.... A boy of about 17 years came to my house and made away with my new Infinix phone.... My White Wedding is in November.... I have a lot of info in the phone..... I guess he has removed my sim card..... Should I inform the Police? I don't mind paying to recover it..... I want to teach him a lesson

Yes, please report to the nearest police station to the point of incident, as soon as possible.
Go with necessary proof of ownership of the device, including the carton if still available.

You need to teach that boy a lesson
Re: How Do I Recover My Lost Phone? by Babygal2020(f): 6:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Youngsage:

Yes, please report to the nearest police station to the point of incident, as soon as possible.
Go with necessary proof of ownership of the device, including the carton if still available.

You need to teach that boy a lesson
Lol..... The carton is with my hubby..... We are not in same town..... He has sent the IMEI number
Re: How Do I Recover My Lost Phone? by Youngsage: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Babygal2020:

Lol..... The carton is with my hubby..... We are not in same town..... He has sent the IMEI number

Okay then that's good

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Your Phone With Mobile Tracker Apps / Infinix Hot 8: See How I Get Extended Entertainment All Day Long / Loan Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.