Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Gov.obaseki Speaks Tough, Says "Nobody Can Stop My Reelection" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.obaseki Speaks Tough, Says "Nobody Can Stop My Reelection" (381 Views)

Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action / "I Lost A Brother" - Obaseki Speaks On Hosa Okunbo's Death / Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.obaseki Speaks Tough, Says "Nobody Can Stop My Reelection" by Upritman(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Information Parrot Nigeria

The Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki has said his bid to be reelected can not be stopped by anyone plotting for his downfall.

Speaking on Thursday when he received members of the Benin Unity League at government house, Benin, Obaseki categorically said for him, his second term is non-negotiable”.

“I have said it clearly and I told my cabinet yesterday that second term for me is non-negotiable. I am demanding it because I deserve it and I think I have earned it. We need to have it so we can continue what we are doing today,” he said.

He added that no individual can determine who will become governor, adding that only God and the people can make the decision.

“I want to assure you that, this is a fight that we will prevail. We will fight and succeed. If anybody thinks I will back out, he must be day-dreaming because it is not my fight, it is about fight for the right thing and cause,” he said.

“I am not going to back off because I know victory is sure.”

Information Parrot Nigeria recalls that Gov.Obaseki has been having a running political battle with his predecessor and current national chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, who is alleged to be plotting to ensure Obaseki isn't reelected.

Read more @ https://infoparrotng.com/gov-obaseki-speaks-tough-says-nobody-can-stop-my-reelection/

Re: Gov.obaseki Speaks Tough, Says "Nobody Can Stop My Reelection" by Davash222(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2019
Obaseki and Oshiomhole fracas is good for Democracy.

-Concerned Citizen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov.obaseki Speaks Tough, Says "Nobody Can Stop My Reelection" by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2019
no let APC or oshiomole hear this talk ooo
Re: Gov.obaseki Speaks Tough, Says "Nobody Can Stop My Reelection" by nzeobi(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2019
If they deny you their ticket, go to the pdp and test your luck from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov.obaseki Speaks Tough, Says "Nobody Can Stop My Reelection" by ursullalinda(f): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2019
With or without free and fair elections, don't be too sure oh, Naija na anything goes and the judiciary is wack
Re: Gov.obaseki Speaks Tough, Says "Nobody Can Stop My Reelection" by PapaBaby: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Obaseki will win re-election with or without APC.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As BBC Exposes Sex-for-grades Nigerian Lecturers / Kogi 2019: APC Finally Names Who Can Defeat Yahaya Bello / Breaking: INEC Fixes Kogi West Senatorial Election, Holds Same Day With Kogi Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.