Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme (608 Views)

New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by payley(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Ngige stated that the government could not promise labour what I can’t pay noting that no workers deserve to be owed salary.

He said the government will have to lay off some workers to enable them pay 580billion Naira needed to meet up the new minimum wages.

www.thepinch.com.ng for details
Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Sunnymatey(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Do we still have NLC in this country? Waba seems to be too weak

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2019
Hehehe. Daddy in Aso Rock is really ramping up the mess he calls his own version of leadership & democracy and tightening the noose on innocent citizens.

- Custom wants to start seizing vehicles on the road and billing them.

- Many families to go hungry as bread winners will be sacked soon.

- Anyone who complains will be gagged and thrown in prison a la Sowore. This is becos beloved DADDY is both executive, the ultimate judiciary (doesn't obey the real one), and the legislature (he's planted puppets there as SP &DSP).

- Yep, dude's both the accuser and the judge, leaving the accused with no chance. Please tell me, beloved son, , what is the definition of a DICTATOR again?

- What's the update with the fruitless sojourn of trucking SS oil money to go search for oil in the desert of Borno to please the ethnic bigot of a president.

- Even if Obj muted the idea of a 3rd third, why on earth would that thought ever cross the mind of beloved DADDY?

- Do they even try to gather true public opinion at all and feel the pulse of citizens? Except for paid posters here like , SimplyLeo and Sarrki, virtually everyone else is wishing time can be fastforwarded to 2023!

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Bakerdav: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2019
This is the useless govt have ever seen in Nigeria, labour have been scammed,we don't have labour in the country again

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Elton01(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Lay off. tongue by pushing them to the streets to hunt

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Simplyleo: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2019
WritePal:
Hehehe. Daddy in Aso Rock is really ramping up the mess he calls his own version of leadership & democracy and tightening the noose on innocent citizens.

- Custom wants to start seizing vehicles on the road and billing them.

- Many families to go hungry as bread winners will be sacked soon.

- Anyone who complains will be gagged and thrown in prison a la Sowore. This is becos beloved DADDY is both executive, the ultimate judiciary (doesn't obey the real one), and the legislature (he's planted puppets there as SO &DSP).

- Yep, dude's both the accuser and the judge, leaving the accused with no chance. Please tell me, beloved son, , what is the definition of a DICTATOR again?

- What's the update with the fruitless sojourn of trucking SS oil money to go search for oil and n the desert of Borno to please the ethnic bigot of a president.

- Even if Obj muted the idea of a 3rd third, why on earth would that thought ever cross the mind of beloved DADDY?

- Do they even try to gather true public opinion at all and feel the pulse of citizens? Except for paid posters here like , SimplyLeo and Sarrki, virtually everyone else is wishing time can be fastforwarded to 2023!
Ogah, wetin be my business with you na? Who are you sef? Abeg post your comment, you need not start tagging me.

Besides, shebi na ur papa dey pay me for my post? Abi na dat una 30k nonsense? Niggah, I assure you, I can comfortably feed you for a decade, not for you to agree or disagree, but just a statement of fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Rule 2 in life for successful people : 'If you argue with a pig, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it'.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Switruth: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
payley:
Ngige stated that the government could not promise labour what I can’t pay noting that no workers deserve to be owed salary.

He said the government will have to lay off some workers to enable them pay 580billion Naira needed to meet up the new minimum wages.

www.thepinch.com.ng for details
. Gradually una hands don dey enter tortoise anus

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Kingofdemonss: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82823514:
Rule 2 in life for successful people : 'If you argue with a pig, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it'.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by 9jii(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Start from no.1 ,2, 3 ...till you reach where you can pay

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82823514:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This guy is always afraid to take me on. He'll rather safely respond without mentioning me. I get it grin. It's okay. Hehehehe. It's all fun. Now, let me respond to the other one, SimplyLeo that forms champion for people he can bully here. I don't often like to talk, but I come in like a heavyweight boxer when I see you guys bullying people in the featherweight division and I see they really don't have the arsenal to put up a good fight.

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Simplyleo: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2019
WritePal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This guy is always afraid to take me on. He'll rather safely respond without mentioning me. I get it grin. It's okay. Hehehehe. It's all fun. Now, let me respond to the other one, SimplyLeo that forms champion for people he can bully here. I don't often like to talk, but I come in like a heavyweight boxer when I see you guys bullying people in the featherweight division and I see they really don't have the arsenal to put up a good fight.
Oga, you are very strong and I don't know how to fight, so can you now duck off my mention?

Additionally, I no even know wetin concern me and you. Pls we are poles apart, Mr arsenal fighter.

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by jkendy(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2019
People wey dey river never geh wota to fetch,
Dos wey dey home dey cry for who wan go river grin grin

And, they're planning to recruit 10,000 Awusa dem mama police constables fa grin grin grin

Lemme come and be going, I can't come nd ki ma sef on top Naija mata

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Simplyleo:

Ogah, wetin be my business with you na? Who are you sef? Abeg post your comment, you need not start tagging me.

Besides, shebi na ur papa dey pay me for my post? Abi na dat una 30k nonsense? Niggah, I assure you, I can comfortably feed you for a decade, not for you to agree or disagree, but just a statement of fact.

Just straight to the point for you - That was called a Lampoon (check it up on Google). Or a parody, if you like. Poopooing your skewed campaign, exposing the flaws and making a caricature of it as appropriate. Making an open show of your hypocrisy and your likes here.

That's all. The rest of the crap you wrote there is humdrum. The usual refrain, now sounding like a broken record. Keep feeding fat on an underserved freeflow of taxpayer's money for doing next to nothing and spouting empty boasts. What has a beginning must surely have an end.

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Simplyleo: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2019
WritePal:

Just straight to the point for you - That was called a Lampoon (check it up on Google). Or a parody, if you like. Poopooing your skewed campaign, exposing the flaws and making a caricature of it as appropriate. Making an open show of your hypocrisy and your likes here.

That's all. The rest of the crap you wrote there is humdrum. The usual refrain, now sounding like a broken record. Keep feeding fat on an underserved freeflow of taxpayer's money for doing next to nothing and spouting empty boasts. What has a beginning must surely have an end.
Oga fighter, comot from my mention na, shior?

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2019
Rule 3 in life : Always ignore losers and frustrated people.
They are out to bring you down to their miserable level.
They have nothing going for them.

Do these guys, and you will have a good life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG: We Will Lay Off Some Workers To Enable Us Pay The New Minimum Wage Scheme by Kingofdemonss: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82824994:
Rule 3 in life : Always ignore losers and frustrated people.
They are out to bring you down to their miserable level.
They have nothing going for them.

Do these guys, and you will have a good life.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Storms Aisha Buhari's Page To Question Her On Husband Marriage Rumour / Femi Fani-Kayode's Facebook Page Hacked And Deleted / Border Closure Will Eliminate Boko Haram, Yahoo Yahoo ― Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.