Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Writing Position For Experienced Romance Freelancers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writing Position For Experienced Romance Freelancers (289 Views)

Vacancy Position For Office And Executive Assistant / Opening For A Content Writing Position In Abuja!!! Apply Now / Vacancies! Vacancies!! Occupy A Writing Position With Nigeria Publishing Compan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Position For Experienced Romance Freelancers by lilchris04: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Hello!

I'm in need of an experienced romance writer. This position will require that you maintain a high status of responsibility with the level of quality in the work you deliver as well as in keeping to deadlines.

For this particular project, I need someone who is well experienced in writing a western historical romance. Please do not waste my time by sending application if you've got no experience in this because I will know. I need to use this for my upcoming website and my audience have a craving for this genre.
If you're qualified and interested, send me a mail or leave your email address. I will contact you.

Please be ready to provide samples of previous works you've done in this particular genre so that I can assess you properly.

Send your pricing per word. I'm willing to pay highest for the most experienced in as much as you can prove your worth.

Thanks.
Re: Writing Position For Experienced Romance Freelancers by FatherBona: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2019
Ibokibok2@gmail.com
08064437054 WhatsApp
Let's write for you
Re: Writing Position For Experienced Romance Freelancers by jimbazz027(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2019
Uzomaokafor98@gmail.com
1.3 per word
Re: Writing Position For Experienced Romance Freelancers by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
ideologyera@yahoo.com
Award winning romance novelist
Re: Writing Position For Experienced Romance Freelancers by lilchris04: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
This position is still available as those who have applied were either not considered fit, did not respond to my mail or did not match up to the required qualifications.

Scottish (Regency) romance writer still needed.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That A Thank You Letter Can Land You The Job? Here Are 5 Reasons Why / A Web Designer Urgently Needed / Experienced House Master + Agric Science Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.