Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner (43752 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by Nollyzonenews: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2019
Ebuka Reacts To The Nigeria-born Athlete Who Becomes the 3rd Fastest Runner in 400M

Salwa Eid Naser Runs Third Fastest Time In History To Win 400m World title for Bahrain.

In what has been described as the biggest upset of the 2019 World Championships in Doha, Salwa Eid Naser defeated the race favourite Shaunae Miller-Uibo with her 48.14 seconds record to win the race.

Media Personality Ebuka took to his twitter page to react to the news with a caption saying..

'THIS IS BOTH WILD AND SAD (FOR NAIJA)'

Source: https://gidifeed.com/ebuka-reacts-to-the-nigeria-born-athlete-who-becomes-the-3rd-fastest-runner-in-400m/

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by dynicks(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Me staring at SEUN after being the FTC.......

Egbon!! do wetin u suppose do make I no wire u slap now...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by KosiGee(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2019
Anambra girl Ebelechukwu Agbapuonwu. Real talent and freak of nature. This girl was running and collecting prizes at Ph some 6 years ago.

More like her would switch allegiance to more serious countries if the athletic federation of Nigeria fail to do the right thing.

Francis Obikwelu was neglected by AFN, Portugal who recognised his talent came for him and he has since rewarded that gesture with medals for them.
Gloria Alozie went to Spain after Sidney 2000.

Corruption and incompetent officials are killing sports in Nigeria.

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by 2dice01: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2019
if she was a Nigerian Athlete she would still be a Z-list athlete

Government and Private bodies no send you for this country but they expect you to blow like Trumpet grin

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by Maryclaire1(f): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2019
If jungle no favor you go city ooo grin.. go girl

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by philip0906(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
The fastest man/woman in the world, dey this country (I can bet my life on that)...but their talents are rotting away. They are probably skatting on ikorodu road, sharing Dominos pizza handbill...

This country, na dream killer...The only thing I owe my kids, is to make sure they have first world citizenship. I won't make that mistake

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by madenigga(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why is he sad, when even politicians with all the billions make sure there kids have dual citizenship talkless of a common man

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by AmehHAS: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
And they were criticizing Tammy Abraham. Is like you don't know whaisgoinon

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by brushesz: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by mummyson26(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
See meme for d second pix
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by Freemanbobble: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by drips8(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
She made the right choice.

That's a country where her talents will be valued.

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by BankyGee(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow... That's a great achievement! She should be a good example for awon olosh... dem

But wait o, why must they put my cousin's picture all over the internet bayi? undecided

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by ursullalinda(f): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nigeria doesn't give talents fair playing grounds, congrats baby gal. I pray I give my children options to choose from

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by strangest(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Una never begin react... Wait till australia, canada and uk collect every talent and leave MC Oluomo and co to be the only menthol running the affairs

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by emeijeh(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
And Nwankwo KANU was talking thrash about Tamori and Tammy Abraham.

Who would want to waste his/her talent for this shithole nation?

Who does that ?!!!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by DXNNigeria: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Check this out
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nigeria kills talents. I had a senior in school then who used to do 12 seconds in 100m. No facilities to encourage him. He does yahoo now

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by Tycike: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
good for her

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2019

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by ebujany(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tycike:
good for her

Bahrain father from Anambra state? U go dey alright las las
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by DaddyMorenike: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
I dunno if it's only me, but have you ever held poop for so long that when you get to the toilet and start releasing it, you start praising God for creating the anuuus.
Oh lord you are wonderful.

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by UGYM: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't know if you have heard that I have an iPhone for sale .

Well if you haven't, now you know. iPhone XR 64GB Chip Unlock. You can contact me on Whatsapp/Call - Zero703818757one

Check signature or profile for more info

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by 1x2x3: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
If you want to succeed in Life as a Nigerian without stealing then you must leave this suppressive society where the looters tells you to be patriotic but send their wards overseas.

God knows I'm moving out soon to develop an app that will be useful to a reasonable society where such technology will be appreciated.

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by Asowebdesign: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Following
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by flyca: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
KosiGee:
Anambra girl Ebelechukwu Agbapuonwu. Real talent and freak of nature. This girl was running and collecting prizes at Ph some 6 years ago.

More like her would switch allegiance to more serious countries if the athletic federation of Nigeria fail to do the right thing.

Francis Obikwelu was neglected by AFN, Portugal who recognised his talent came for him and he has since rewarded that gesture with medals for them.
Gloria Alozie went to Spain after Sidney 2000.

Corruption and incompetent officials are killing sports in Nigeria.
Corruption and incompetent officials are killing everything in Nigeria.

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nigeria doesn’t have the right environment or what it takes to nurture and groom great Talent. We are disorganized and fantastically corrupt. angry

Don Jazzy New Photo (looks Slim) / Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap / Bolanle Ninalowo Visits White House In Washington DC, Poses With Trump Statue