Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Current Net Worth - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Current Net Worth (4074 Views)

John Mikel Obi: Biography, Net Worth, Salary, Age, And Family / World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos) / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Current Net Worth by jumxie(f): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2019
Every one knows Cristiano Ronaldo is rich, even someone that does not watch football will know that we are talking about wealth at the mention of Cristiano Ronaldos name.

The question here is how much is he really worth?. When asked he does not even know how much he is worth, unbelievable.

Every one knows Cristiano Ronaldo is rich, even someone that does not watch football will know that we are talking about wealth at the mention of Cristiano Ronaldos name.

The question here is how much is he really worth?. When asked he does not even know how much he is worth, unbelievable.

In 2019, Cristiano Ronaldo’s net worth was valued around $450 million in 2019.

Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the richest athletes in the world. Since joining Real Madrid in 2009, he has earned on average $90 million.

Ronaldo says when interviewed that ‘ Its kind of a dream, what i have been dreaming in my life, in the last ten years”.

His current net worth is as a result of all the earnings he has accumulated over his career, and all the advertising deals he has signed.

Cristiano Ronaldo has had a total of 31 endorsement deals according to data provided by in association with .

The world renowned football star has a lifetime contract with the sports giant Nike and has endorsement deals with the likes of Armani, Tag Heuer, PokerStars and Castrol.

Cristiano Ronaldo being regarded as as one of the richest athletes in the world, has made him to be able to buy the finest things in the world.

https://sportyleagues.com/cristiano-ronaldos-current-net-worth/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Current Net Worth by KarlJr19(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
best and beast

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of RSK KEY For Uk Football Pools / Barca Star Lionel Messi Weds Girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo. Hot Pictures / Sure 2 Odds Win And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.