Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Regina Daniel Mum Drag Nollywood Stars To Premier Of The Enemy I Know Worth 170m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniel Mum Drag Nollywood Stars To Premier Of The Enemy I Know Worth 170m (850 Views)

Toyin Abraham, Cee-C, Nengi Dress Like ‘Old Stars’ To Aki & Pawpaw Premier (Pix) / Toyin Lawani Steps Out As A King To The Movie Premier Of Chief Daddy / Actress Regina Daniel's Mum And Boyfriend Surprised Her On Her 17th Birthday Par (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel Mum Drag Nollywood Stars To Premier Of The Enemy I Know Worth 170m by Gisters: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2019
It’s the gathering of the titans in the movie industry as the much awaited movie by Rita Daniels Production, the Enemy I Know will be premiered on Friday, October 4th, 2019 at the Transcorp Hilton , Abuja.

The movie which featured top Nollywood stars like Regina Daniels @regina.daniels, Bolanle Ninalowo, Desmond Elliot, Ken Erics, Sola Sobowale, Jide Kosoko, Tana Daniels,Woli Arole, Broda Shaggi and wave making music acts, Naira Marley will be chaired by Billionaire politician cum philanthropist, Prince Ned Nwoko.

We reliably gathered that the movie will hit the cinema on October 11th, 2019 after the world premier.
According to Regina and her mum, the movie shot with over N170million is meant to put an end to discrimination of the gender of the child.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-mum-drags-nollywood-stars-to-premier-of-the-enemy-i-know-worth-n170m

Re: Regina Daniel Mum Drag Nollywood Stars To Premier Of The Enemy I Know Worth 170m by Gisters: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2019

Re: Regina Daniel Mum Drag Nollywood Stars To Premier Of The Enemy I Know Worth 170m by GistCaster: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Singer Is Finally Meeting Davido Shares (pictures) / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Twerk At Her Wedding Reception - VIDEO / “I Go Carry The Grammy Come Back” – Burna Boy Assure Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.