Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day (1852 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by felasey1(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Tuesday, October 1, 2019, was a good day for Infinix Mobility as the company recorded an unbelievable 6000 pieces of the Infinix Hot 8 sold in a West African country.

This is a paah paah paah movement distin!!!!

This comes after a mega launch concert with Shatta Wale to unveil the Infinix Hot 8 in Ghana.

Could this be an effect of Shatta Wale’s affiliation to the Infinix brand? Did Infinix make a good deal by signing Shatta Wale as the Brand Ambassador to help create the buzz for the new device – Hot 8? The numbers are talking. Big shoutouts to Miss Pamela Owiredu, Digital Marketing Manager/PR of Infinix Ghana, for making this happen. And to the entire infinix Ghana team, I say “Well Done.” The launch event was brilliant!

like seriously shocked shocked
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by cenaman(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2019
Waiting patiently for infinix hot 12 pro, with 12g ram and 128g rom.

3 Likes

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2019
For Nigeria alone or na for the entire countries infinix is sold in?
If na for Nigeria, na huge fat lie, because e no reach 10 persons wey buy infinix hot 8 so far for Nigeria. Just to prove it to you, the 8 persons are all vloggers, apart from them nobody don buy infinix hot 8.
If na the entire countries wey infinix dey, that is very poor and projects the opinion of buyers towards infinix, everyone don know say transission na scamer.

6 Likes

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by Itzneowizy(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2019
Where are the haters??....this news go pepper pple today....... grin......No jobless Xiaomite should quote me abeg...sensible ones dey but some are lipsrsealed
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by Yakade(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Where are the haters??....this news go pepper pple today....... grin......No jobless Xiaomite should quote me abeg...sensible ones dey but some are lipsrsealed

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by Yakade(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Abeg which other good phone can i get for 40k apart from nokia 3.2 and umidigi a5 pro?
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by drjprince: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:
your infinix s4 still dey show ads cheesy

cc ddjay
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by yungsmart(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Yakade:
Abeg which other good phone can i get for 40k apart from nokia 3.2 and umidigi a5 pro?

Nokia x5 from mizik

1 Like

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by yungsmart(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Mumu I laugh you while xiaomi sold 5 million rn8 in 5 days in India

1 Like

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by Itzneowizy(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2019
yungsmart:

[s]Mumu I laugh you while xiaomi sold 5 million rn8 in 5 days in India[/s]

You're not bright tbvh.....Lmao....
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by Itzneowizy(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2019
drjprince:
[s]your infinix s4 still dey show ads cheesy

cc ddjay[/s]
.....Stop boring me the eff out......yawns**
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by yungsmart(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:

You're not bright tbvh.....Lmao....

I countered your gibberish post with facts I expected you to counter back but you resulted in making your self so gullible.

6000 compared to 5million.
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by Itzneowizy(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2019
yungsmart:

[S]I countered your gibberish post with facts I expected you to counter back but you resulted in making your self so gullible.

6000 compared to 5million[/s].
..are you trying to sound smart?? undecided.....refrain from speaking in public......you're spewing too much sh1t.....

Which fact did u use to counter my post?
What is fact to you??
You saw a figure online
.and suddenly your frantic brain downloaded and assimilated it...then in your naievity you're calling it fact
I reiterate ...you're not bright ..tbvh
5million in 5days my foot...so these said 5 millions persons where phoneless?
Refrain from quoting me abeg....
Can't deal with this brand of siliness nor your infantile, juvenile and immature behavior

Namaste bud...

You've been ignored....
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by yungsmart(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:
..are you trying to sound smart?? undecided.....refrain from speaking in public......you're spewing too much sh1t.....

What is fact to you??
You saw a figure online
.and suddenly your frantic brain downloaded and assimilated it...then in your naievity you're calling it fact
Can't deal with this brand of siliness nor your infantile, juvenile and immature behavior

Namaste bud...

You've been ignored....

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by yungsmart(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:

What is fact to you??
You saw a figure online

Namaste bud...

You've been ignored....
Efulefu are you also trying to tell me the 6000 people are phoneless.one could want to upgrade or join the moving train.
You dick-head vacuous Buffon I hate giving you attention because you are such an old fool who find it hard to engage in an important topic, now i know you cant be saved just like you cried your whipped ass out on the infinix forum about ads ruining you yet you failed to see the light.

Your failure and disability to comprehend and approach a topic is not so surprising because you've been known to be senile. Grown assed mofo
I don't want to go any further because you could turn out to be another madgoat.

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by Itzneowizy(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2019
yungsmart:
[s]
Efulefu are you also trying to tell me the 6000 people are phoneless.one could want to upgrade or join the moving train.
You dick-head vacuous Buffon I hate giving you attention because you are such an old fool who find it hard to engage in an important topic, now i know you cant be saved just like you cried your whipped ass out on the infinix forum about ads ruining you yet you failed to see the light.

Your failure and disability to comprehend and approach a topic is not so surprising because you've been known to be senile. Grown assed mofo
I don't want to go any further because you could turn out to be another madgoat[/s]

Lmfao.

E pain am grin grin
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by yungsmart(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Lmfao.

E pain am grin grin

Ladies & gentlemen this is what a brainless fool results to when he has nothing tangible to say.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by Itzneowizy(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2019
yungsmart:

Ladies & gentlemen this is what a brainless fool results to when he has nothing tangible to say.
The painment is real grin.......No worries boy...i won't stomp on you again.......cry in peace....

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by yungsmart(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:
The painment is real grin.......No worries boy...i won't stomp on you again.......cry in peace....

Again nothing tangible to say

1 Like

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by Itzneowizy(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2019
yungsmart:

I'm a
dick-head vacuous Buffon I hate giving attention because i am such an old fool who find it hard to engage in an important topic, now i know i cant be saved

I am a failure and disability to comprehend and approach a topic is not so surprising because I've been known to be senile. Grown assed mofo
I don't want to go any further because i could turn out to be another madgoat.
....Pity grin
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by yungsmart(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:
....Pity grin

Lol E pain am he couldn't take the insult and accept the truth any longer.

Kids this is what you will result to when you don't use your brain or want to use someone to gain clout.

Adioss

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by bamac(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yakade:

If you are still yet to get one, please consider Samsung Galaxy A10 as shown in picture below.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by ddjay: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Just like the people that say pure water is sweeter than bottle water because its cheap,this means una planty well well bdat grin grin
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by ddjay: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
bamac:

If you are still yet to get one, please consider Samsung Galaxy A10 as shown in picture below.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
This is over a hundred times better than that hot 8 rubbish
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by bamac(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
ddjay:

This is over a hundred times better than that hot 8 rubbish
Lol... Don't say that. Trust me, we all have our choices and i won't say because i don't like a brand then others shouldn't... Remember, I am not the only Jumia sales consultant too, my customers knows why they use me instead of others and as i progress i still aquire more customers and even those that once hate me are getting to se something special in me.

So, it all boils down on choice my boss.
Re: 6000 Pieces Of The New Infinix Hot 8 Sold In A Day by ddjay: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
bamac:
Lol... Don't say that. Trust me, we all have our choices and i won't say because i don't like a brand then others shouldn't... Remember, I am not the only Jumia sales consultant too, my customers knows why they use me instead of others and as i progress i still aquire more customers and even those that once hate me are getting to se something special in me.

So, it all boils down on choice my boss.
Good,then give them something better

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 15 Vs Huawei Y7p Speed And Camera Test / Please I Have A Question About Iphones / Bleep.yyy.zz Problems On My Mtn Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.