Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Bbnaija: Davido - I Was Wishing Tacha Would Win - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Davido - I Was Wishing Tacha Would Win (351 Views)

Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Davido - I Was Wishing Tacha Would Win by onyeka76(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2019
Nigerian musician, Davido has announced his preferred housemate to win this year’s Big Brother Naija, BBNaija.

Davido took to his Twitter page revealing that he had three friends among the BBNaija housemates in the reality show.

The ‘Blow my mind’ crooner listed Kim Oprah, Tacha and Omashola as his friends.

Davido, however, said he will be voting for Omashola to emerge winner, after the eviction of his favourite housemates from the reality show.

His tweet reads: “I had three friends in the big brother house and I said to myself, it wouldn’t be fair if I chose one.

“The 3 were Kim Oprah, Tacha and Omashola but since it’s just down to one, it’s only right to say Omashola for the win!”

Five housemates; Mike, Omashola, Frodd, Mercy, and Seyi on Monday escaped to the final week as Diane got evicted.

One of the housemates with the highest vote will on Sunday emerge as the winner of N60m

More : https://www.newsvil.com/2019/10/bbnaija-i-was-wishing-tacha-would-win-davido-reveals-preferred-housemate.html/

(1) (Reply)

MOVIE REVIEW: Why Every Nigerian Politician Should See The Joker / Installation Of Gotv / Mortal Kombat Legends : Scorpion's Revenge 2020 Redband Trailer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.