Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Its Been 4 Months And My South African Visa Is Not Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Its Been 4 Months And My South African Visa Is Not Out (572 Views)

Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / My South Africa Journey / Rejected South African Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Been 4 Months And My South African Visa Is Not Out by Hillybankz(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Pls I want to ask for a help on how to go about my application.. I applied since june28 through an agent.. Uptill this moment, am yet to hear from the embassy.
I hv gone to vfs in lagos, nd was told to be patient bt the year is coming to an end and I want to make this travel . pls NL wt will I do
Re: Its Been 4 Months And My South African Visa Is Not Out by Collinsogale: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Hillybankz:
Pls I want to ask for a help on how to go about my application.. I applied since june28 through an agent.. Uptill this moment, am yet to hear from the embassy.
I hv gone to vfs in lagos, nd was told to be patient bt the year is coming to an end and I want to make this travel . pls NL wt will Io
Cause there was issue
Re: Its Been 4 Months And My South African Visa Is Not Out by carzola(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2019
It's obvious they don't want u in their country...

1 Like

Re: Its Been 4 Months And My South African Visa Is Not Out by Hillybankz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
carzola:
It's obvious they don't want u in their country...
Badbelle.. How do u knw
Re: Its Been 4 Months And My South African Visa Is Not Out by MPESA(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2019
Hillybankz:

Badbelle.. How do u knw

Nwanne Chat me up or reply me with your WhatsApp number via my email....

(1) (Reply)

Two FUTO students detained in Bosnia to Return home soon - Dabiri-Erewa / Repair Of Streetlight Pole In Pansheke Abeokuta(picture) / Photos: 2 People Pulled Out Alive From Wreck Of Airbus A320 That Crashed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.