Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

God bless you all - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God bless you all (5004 Views)

God bless you / Seun, God Bless You For Your Vision To Register This Forum Abroad. / God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God bless you all by MetaPhysical: 5:23am On Oct 09, 2019
Afamed:

Do you have anything you can help him with before? Empty barrel

grin grin grin
Re: God bless you all by MetaPhysical: 5:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Adaibeku:

[s]Good question ndokwa ,

He will lie he is 2 civilised to vote buhari ,that he is 2 educated !
When thousands of Dem like metaphysical legendhero afamed oshigun (all HND holders) who still has dia jobs or still searching while begging with alternative accounts on Social media support buhari to spite igbos ,

All of Dem when dey sack Dem or dia company liquidates dey will lie "Am 2 Civilised to vote buhari

This people are just like kanuri people up north" totalwickedness [/s]

Shut up jare! The kind money i make in 1week you no fit make in 6 months. My salary is not in naira now....dont make me vex throw this foreign currency at your chest. Yeye girl! Na so so mouth. Me no dey your category now. If i enter party before i comot for car sef Marshall don dey holler dey take praise welcome me ..abi you no know who i be? I be ya mate? Me i dey hire people. Which one come be company dey liquidate? Abi you no know who you dey talk to? Gold watch wey i strap alone fit buy your car and change left sef to take soak gari. Na ya mate you think say i be? Ordinary nike wey dey my foot sef if i tell you how much i pay for this jordan you go faint! I be ya mate? I no dey your category now. No make me vex pay your landlord for your 5yr rent. Abi you no know me?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
give me ur email
What for, Sir?
Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Cerebralbeing:

Let me take my time to put you in perspective. I hope you don't get in a really bad condition and need help someday. Someone you've never met before asked for help and all you could do was to abuse a total stranger you dont know from Adam all because of politics? Do I sound like an iliterate to you? Or you feel because scammers are on the prowl people with genuine needs will go into hiding? You claim to be a kinsman of MNK, are you aware that his house in Afaraukwu is close to mine near Golden Guinea Umuahia? I was born and raised in the East and I cannot overemphasize my deep root as a full bred Igbo man. While you are being childish about this your politics I hope you receive some sense and realise there's a line between being constructive and foolish. Legendhero thanks once again. God bless you immensely.
Paste your account number here and show us a screenshot of the credit alert from LegendHero.

A lot of people are begging with Igbo names even on Facebook.

Some even go as far opening accounts with Igbo names especially in one particular bank.

Scammers erika!
Re: God bless you all by Adaibeku(f): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Paste your account number here and show us a screenshot of the credit alert from LegendHero.

A lot of people are begging with Igbo names even on Facebook.

Some even go as far opening accounts with Igbo names especially in one particular bank.

Scammers erika!

Nna ikegwuru !

One of them" yorubas " 2days ago exposed all I said in Ibeku , now dat same person is claiming Igbo , and afonja online beggars are sending fairy 200k for him isn't it wonderful
Re: God bless you all by ticon4life(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Bro's want had happiened to you had happiened to lot before you evene mine but, I didn't kill myself, even when nobody cares about me and survival of my family life but today all Glory to my creator.
You should start life with what you have e. g your credentials in English and literature is good to rebance back by applying as either full-time or part-time English teacher . Also you can start your own part time adult education both offline and on Whatsapp with token monthly fee, if you're determined, as where there is determination, there is success.
For more advice on what I said above drop your whatsapp line and ask me to Whatsapp you.
May God guide ałl to the right path, Amin.
Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Adaibeku:

Nna ikegwuru !

One of them" yorubas " 2days ago exposed all I said in Ibeku , now dat same person is claiming Igbo , and afonja online beggars are sending fairy 200k for him isn't it wonderful
Many of those monikers are operated by the same person.

They don full Facebook begging with Igbo names.

It is so shameful.

He should paste the fvcking account detail here and the screenshot.

SIMPLE
Re: God bless you all by Adaibeku(f): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2019
IamAtikulate:

It is so shameful.

SIMPLE

Any genuine person asking 4 alms will post his account details but this idiot didn't and his other monicker is claiming his email has Igbo name on it

419ners ,
Re: God bless you all by ayokellany: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2019
At least some naive Yoruba are learning from hate filled Igbos like U now. That's all the joy I need.

Adaibeku:

No pity for u ,I have a petro-chemical yoruba graduate of OAU who is mad in tattered clothes ,I like him ,pity him & help him most times ,as 4 u d depression will harm u I don't care)
I know you are a Yoruba ,u voted buhari to spite igbos forgetting bizness can't stand in an Eco-unfavorable ground ,
Let me ask you when u are supporting buhari & TINUBU don't u know ur company will be downsized ?
And don't tell me u don't know buhari ,
....Igbos my children knew many companies will be downsized after d election ,and we are fully prepared ,what(buhari) we averted in 2003 , 2007 ,2011 just out of wickedness and hatred u voted him , If I pity u call me a fool ,

Enjoy ur depression ,area4area metaphysical afamed u are next

Wicked tribe ,

3 Likes

Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2019
IamAtikulate:

It is so shameful.

SIMPLE

Hmm. I should paste my account number on a public forum because I am seeking for help when the internet never forgets? Do you think I will be in this condition forever? Bro this is a phase in my life and I trust fervently in God that it will pass. I won't drag my integrity to the mud in the course of these trying times. As much as I know that you are entitled to your opinion about my predicament and perception about me, I would appreciate it if you took a moment to understand that all fingers aren't equal and people find themselves in different situations (not out of their making). It might be bountiful for you today, appreciate God for it but never mock or chastise a man in need all because you doubt the genuiness of his claim. Just so you know, I am Igbo and totally unattached to any moniker herein. I do not expect that you understand all I've said but I am responsible for what I've typed, I am however, not responsible for what you understand from it. Gracias

1 Like

Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
Hmm. I should paste my account number on a public forum because I am seeking for help when the internet never forgets? Do you think I will be in this condition forever? Bro this is a phase in my life and I trust fervently in God that it will pass. I won't drag my integrity to the mud in the course of these trying times. As much as I know that you are entitled to your opinion about my predicament and perception about me, I would appreciate it if you took a moment to understand that all fingers aren't equal and people find themselves in different situations (not out of their making). It might be bountiful for you today, appreciate God for it but never mock or chastise a man in need all because you doubt the genuiness of his claim. Just so you know, I am Igbo and totally unattached to any moniker herein. I do not expect that you understand all I've said but I am responsible for what I've typed, I am however, not responsible for what you understand from it. Gracias
You came to an open forum to solicit for help but you are not willing to provide details that will enable those you are soliciting the help from to see if you check out.

That is funny.

My concern is a lot of people are begging with Igbo names online.
Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2019
Adaibeku:
Any genuine person asking 4 alms will post his account details but this idiot didn't and his other monicker is claiming his email has Igbo name on it

419ners ,
The moniker was created on October 4th and its first post was this.

No history to validate the op's claims and he expects people to jump in and pull out there wallets because he writes well.

It doesn't work that way.

Trust is earned not gotten through emotional blackmail.
Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You came to an open forum to solicit for help but you are not willing to provide details that will enable those you are soliciting the help from to see if you check out.

That is funny.

My concern is a lot of people are begging with Igbo names online.
I am a full blooded Igbo man bro. I have a reputation to protect. Your intentions to help might be genuine but there are people here that might copy my details and mock me with it. Besides tomorrow is unpredictable so I might just be elevated and this phase of my past will haunt me like I never wanted. Thanks though
Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2019
IamAtikulate:

The moniker was created on October 4th and its first post was this.

No history to validate the op's claims and he expects people to jump in and pull out there wallets because he writes well.

It doesn't work that way.

Trust is earned not gotten through emotional blackmail.
Bro don't roll out your wallet. Get me a job please. I'm not begging for alms. I need a job.
Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
I am full blooded Igbo man bro. I have a reputation to protect. Your intentions to help might be genuine but there are people here that might copy my details and mock me with it. Besides tomorrow is unpredictable so I might just be elevated and this phase of my past will haunt me like I never wanted. Thanks though
You have no point, boss.

I don't care if you are Igbo or not. You have to show us openly that you check out.

Anybody can come up with a story to swindle people.

If you are new here, ask around. This is a known format on Nairaland and annoying thing is that all of them claim to be Igbo, only few will say they are Yoruba.

They usually claim to be depressed and attempting suicide, next they will start asking for financial help.
Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
Bro don't roll out your wallet. Get me a job please. I'm not begging for alms. I need a job.
I have already told you how I would be of help in that respect.
Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You have no point, boss.

I don't care if you are Igbo or not. You have to show us openly that you check out.

If you are new here, ask around. This is a known format on Nairaland and annoying thing is that all of them claim to be Igbo, only few will say they are Yoruba.

They usually claim to be depressed and attempting suicide, next they will start asking for financial help.
Lol. Those are the vicissitudes of life. Emphasis is on job and not money. I need a job bro. Does seeking for a job amount to scamming too? Pray tell.
Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2019
IamAtikulate:

I have already told you how I would be of help in that respect.
Unfortunately, I don't have the requisite qualification. Although I've commenced enquiries on how to get a training in that field. If and when I'm through, can I still contact you? I mean does the offer have a time limit?
Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
Lol. Those are the vicissitudes of life. Emphasis is on job and not money. I need a job bro. Does seeking for a job amount to scamming too? Pray tell.
You might consider going through this thread again from page 1.
Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You have no point, boss.

One thing I admire about you is that you are knowledgeable and converse brilliantly. I respect your opinion actually, it's not out of place. Unlike others who trolled, you argued constructively and I bet you could decipher a thing or two from our conversation this morning. I know it's quite tough to move from a place of doubt to conviction but I admire your thought pattern and presentation. Anyway, forget money, please get me a job if you can. Give me fish today and I will come back tomorrow but teach me how to fish and I will go forever. Gracias
Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You might consider going through this thread again from page 1.
In the heat of the arguments that ensued after I posted I couldn't see your helpful post but when I did, I acknowledged that I don't have the requisite qualification. You might also consider checking your mentions.
Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
One thing I admire about you is that you are knowledgeable and converse brilliantly. I respect your opinion actually, it's not out of place. Unlike others who trolled, you argued constructively and I bet you could decipher a thing or two from our conversation this morning. I know it's quite tough to move from a place of doubt to conviction but I admire your thought pattern and presentation. Anyway, forget money, please get me a job if you can. Give me fish today and I will come back tomorrow but teach me how to fish and I will go forever. Gracias
Are you a Digital Marketer?

I have a position I will fill today before 2PM in Lagos.

Resumption is immediately and salary is 1.2M - 1.8M per annum.
Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
Unfortunately, I don't have the requisite qualification. Although I've commenced enquiries on how to get a training in that field. If and when I'm through, can I still contact you? I mean does the offer have a time limit?
We are filling it today, 2PM.

It is urgent.

Digital Marketers are in high demand in Lagos if you are good.
Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Are you a Digital Marketer?

I have a position I will fill today before 2PM in Lagos.

Resumption is immediately and salary is 1.2M - 1.8M per annum.
I'll wait for another time. Thanks for your efforts though.
Re: God bless you all by Nuclear99(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Bro, you are not depressed yet. By the time you become really hungry....even if na stripping, you go dey strip. Keep waiting for who would dash you money in this Buhari economy.

People wey dey work for bwt9ja you get money pass them? Abi you get sense pass them, abi you spiritual pass them?

Re: God bless you all by IamAtikulate: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
I'll wait for another time. Thanks for your efforts though.
Yeah. Good luck
Re: God bless you all by Jimasun: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adaibeku:

No pity for u ,I have a petro-chemical yoruba graduate of OAU who is mad in tattered clothes ,I like him ,pity him & help him most times ,as 4 u d depression will harm u I don't care)
I know you are a Yoruba ,u voted buhari to spite igbos forgetting bizness can't stand in an Eco-unfavorable ground ,
Let me ask you when u are supporting buhari & TINUBU don't u know ur company will be downsized ?
And don't tell me u don't know buhari ,
....Igbos my children knew many companies will be downsized after d election ,and we are fully prepared ,what(buhari) we averted in 2003 , 2007 ,2011 just out of wickedness and hatred u voted him , If I pity u call me a fool ,

Enjoy ur depression ,area4area metaphysical afamed u are next

Wicked tribe ,
Petrochemical in OAU?
Did you inherit lies or you are closely related to Timi Frank?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Afamed: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jimasun:

Petrochemical in OAU?
She has always been a liar without memory. One of her friends early claimed she was studying Nursing at FUTO where as FUTO has no dept for nursing.

Devil is always afraid of her lies.
There are plenty of them here born to lie in this forum,this Adaibeku is their matron

1 Like

Re: God bless you all by theenchanter: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up jare! The kind money i make in 1week you no fit make in 6 months. My salary is not in naira now....dont make me vex throw this foreign currency at your chest. Yeye girl! Na so so mouth. Me no dey your category now. If i enter party before i comot for car sef Marshall don dey holler dey take praise welcome me ..abi you no know who i be? I be ya mate? Me i dey hire people. Which one come be company dey liquidate? Abi you no know who you dey talk to? Gold watch wey i strap alone fit buy your car and change left sef to take soak gari. Na ya mate you think say i be? Ordinary nike wey dey my foot sef if i tell you how much i pay for this jordan you go faint! I be ya mate? I no dey your category now. No make me vex pay your landlord for your 5yr rent. Abi you no know me?
dead!

Re: God bless you all by ChoCho54(f): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
If I had known I was talking to a minor I wouldn't have replied you in the first instance. Your statements reek of myopia and you are a huge source of embarrassment to well-thinking Nigerians of Igbo extraction. You and a few lots of your kind are the reason Igbos are denigrated because you hardly argue constructively. I was just having a civil conversation with you and like a lunatic, you started throwing tantrums. If I am not Igbo, May I never succeed in life and if at the point when I typed my first post I wasn't depressed, may good things elude me. Meanwhile may you never see help when you need it in life and may people make mockery of you when you need help. Amen!
This anger you are displaying here is bad for you because inasmuch you were sufficiently provoked, you could have ignored because he who goes begging goes sorrowing. You will encounter so many insults.
There could be someone reading without commenting who may have a job for you, you have failed the first test which is to make a good first impression.
It's emotional intelligence to know when the odds don't favor you and stoop to conquer.
Re: God bless you all by Bigcowhorn: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jimasun:

Petrochemical in OAU?

Well, its not like she could as the mad man for his credentials? undecided She's being a woman, adding salt and pepper to stories where need be
Re: God bless you all by Bigcowhorn: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

She has always been a liar without memory. One of her friends early claimed she was studying Nursing at FUTO where as FUTO has no dept for nursing.

Devil is always afraid of her lies.
There are plenty of them here born to lie in this forum,this Adaibeku is their matron
[/s]

You where living on nairaland when i left 3 days ago. You are still here on my return.

Why are you this jobless? Oya bring your CV to my Alaba office tomorrow. Don't forget an Igbo man with landed properties in Lagos is about to do you this favor. If you can live with that quote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos:Heavy Clash Between Hausa Okada Riders And Policemen Ongoing At Ojo- Video / Total Number Of Registered Voters By State For 2015 Election / The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.