Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] (7380 Views)

Coronavirus: This Is What Lai Mohammed Said About Abba Kyari Today / Coronavirus: Reps Reject Move To Evacuate Nigerians From China / God bless you all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2020
God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture]

In all situations, it's good to give thanks to God.

I'm from Rivers state and I'm so proud of my state. In fact, it's like a selling point and a bragging right for me.

Why? Don't worry — you don't need to know everything.

Cultism was rampant here since 2015, but today, it has reduced by 50% or more.

All thanks to

1. Wiké (even though people suspect him of being a cultist too)
2. Vigilante groups (the ones with more jazz than those cultists)
3. Hunger/fear caused by Coronavirus

Now, let's focus on why coronavirus is a blessing to Rivers people.

There are two key points

1. Order
2. Crime

Point 1: Order

My Rivers people are naturally lawless — just the same way as every other states and 98% of Nigerians; it's hereditary in this country.

With this Coronavirus, our governor has become even more proactive and authoritative than he used to be. The fear of the spread of the virus has made him to act this way. He doesn't care if you like it or not — all he cares about is for his people not to die in masses due to disregard of the law just like some states.

This is Wiké's second tenure and in Nigeria, governors work so hard in there first tenure to enable them get reelected for a second tenure so they can now relax and loot without caring or protecting the people they're leading.

This is Wiké's second tenure and he knows he won't go for a third term, yet he is so hardworking in making sure his people are protected from the ravaging disease.

Lots of other governors are not doing this because they know they have nothing to lose — they just talk and chill in the office while telling the bribe-infested police in the state to block roads and borders.

Wiké is a real man who cares even though the people he cared for are abusing him. When he leaves office, they'll miss him.

For demolishing that hotel, he has sent a STRONG message to all hotel owners and all Rivers people to obey the law or face the wrath.

Yes, the hotel owner may sue later, but the strong message has already been passed and people are obeying it now while nonentities are crying and abusing him online.

Other states with wise governors will follow his footsteps. If all governors and the president in the country are like Wiké, Nigeria would've been better.

You may call Wiké a tyrant, but he is not — he is proactive, fearless, and visionary. For Buhari, he is not proactive, but a tyrannic nepotist with an agenda.

Point 2: Crime

With the spread of COVID-19 and the fear it has created, the surviving cultists that escaped being killed by vigilante groups and ran to the bush are now suffering. They are afraid of kidnapping as many people as they used to and running back to the bush for fear of kidnapping a COVID-19 patient.

Last month, someone told me a story of how lots of them died of hunger in the bush and how the vigilante group went after the strong, but now frail ones that survived the hunger and helped them end their lives as usual.

Why did these young men choose crime in the first place? I don't know. So, I don't pity them. Rivers state is more peaceful now than before even though the media loves peddling our news out of proportion.

Though, there are a few people who haven't let go of wickedness or crime like the killer of those Uniport students, but with God and Coronavirus, they'll all be caught one after the other.

So, my prayer is for Coronavirus to inflict hunger and kill as many evil people as possible, but spare his children and innocent Nigerians like you and me.

This is more like
Evil Nigerians Wed COVID-19, not
Wiké Weds Iron.

In summary, God bless you Mr. Corona as you cleanse this nation of evil men and women and reset everyone's brain for good while sparing the innocent ones. For the unlucky innocent ones that have died may their gentle souls rest in peace.

COVID-19 is a blessing in disguise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by Betakeshi: 4:12pm On May 10, 2020
Ok
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by Tozic: 4:16pm On May 10, 2020
You talk this way because you have something to eat. Hunger is ravaging people there like hell.undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by Vulcanheph(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2020
This is probably the most Sensible thread you have ever created throughout 2020.

12 Likes

Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iPrevail(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2020
But the virus will one day end.. and Wike won't remain governor.

1 Like

Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2020
Vulcanheph:
This is probably the most Sensible thread you have ever created throughout 2020.

I have gotten this kind of comment countless times this year.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by nolywe(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
Click on 'like' if you didn't read this barbash write up to the end like i did...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by jumper524(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm from Rivers state and I'm so proud of my state. In fact, it's like a selling point and a bragging right for me.

All thanks to

There are two key points

1. Order
2. Crime

My Rivers people are naturally lawless — just the same way as every other states and 98% of Nigerians; it's hereditary in this country.

With this Coronavirus, our governor has become even more proactive and authoritative than he used to be. The fear of the spread of the virus has made him to act this way. He doesn't care if you like it or not — all he cares about is for his people not to die in masses due to disregard of the law just like some states.

This is Wiké's second tenure and in Nigeria, governors work so hard in there first tenure to enable them get reelected for a second tenure so they can now relax and loot without caring or protecting the people they're leading.

This is Wiké's second tenure and he knows he won't go for a third term, yet he is so hardworking in making sure his people are protected from the ravaging disease.

Lots of other governors are not doing this because they know they have nothing to lose — they just talk and chill in the office while telling the bribe-infested police in the state to block roads and borders.

Wiké is a real man who cares even though the people he cared for are abusing him. When he leaves office, they'll miss him.

For demolishing that hotel, he has sent a STRONG message to all hotel owners and all Rivers people to obey the law or face the wrath.

Yes, the hotel owner may sue later, but the strong message has already been passed and people are obeying it now while [b] nonentities are crying and abusing him online.
[\b]

calling people nonentities for condemning an obvious wrong act is wrong. it's just like people calling you nonentity for calling baba a nepotist.
yes the idea of demolishing the hotel might be positive but the approach is wrong.
if people keep mum on acts like this, the next one might be more direct and devastating.
[b]
iLegendd:

All thanks to

There are two key points

1. Order
2. Crime

Yes, the hotel owner may sue later, but the strong message has already been passed and people are obeying it now while nonentities are crying and abusing him online.
[\b]

calling people nonentities for condemning an obvious wrong act is wrong. it's just like people calling you nonentity for calling baba a nepotist.
yes the idea of demolishing the hotel might be positive but the approach is wrong.
if people keep mum on acts like this, the next one might be more direct and devastating.
iLegendd:

All thanks to

There are two key points

1. Order
2. Crime

Yes, the hotel owner may sue later, but the strong message has already been passed and people are obeying it now while [b] nonentities are crying and abusing him online.
[\b]

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2020
jumper524:

You have a point.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by TodayNAlways: 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
I comment my reserve. I'm from Rivers and stays in Portharcourt
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:

You have a point.

Why have you chosen to create a thread as stupi.d as this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2020
A) covid-19 will eventually be over
B) since none of the problem you raised was "fixed", they will rightfully come back again
C) covid-19 does more damage than good, however you want to look at it.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by Chapter1vs6(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:

nice euphemism or do we call it sarcasm
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by u11ae1013: 5:24pm On May 10, 2020
op
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by Vulcanheph(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:

No offence bro.....but most of your threads are mostly thrash.

4 Likes

Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2020
Vulcanheph:

No offence bro.....but most of your threads are mostly thrash.

Okay.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by X0012(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2020
Legend do u live in river state?
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
nice euphemism or do we call it sarcasm

Just being honest. I'm already tired of seeing such a comment this year.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
X0012:
Legend do u live in river state?

That, I may not say because I'm a digital nomad.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
i heard since the corona virus scorge crimes has increased times ten in naija
na true?
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
locust:

Why have you chosen to create a thread as stupi.d as this?

Seen.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2020
lefulefu:
i heard since the corona virus scorge crimes has increased times ten in naija
na true?

Yes, in states where the governors are lazy.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by X0012(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:

That, I may not say because I'm a digital nomad.
Hmm okay.
I heard there a total lockdown in port Harcourt with no free period to go buy food
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by Lyydia(f): 7:19pm On May 10, 2020
When we sit in opposite directions, u c 9, I see 6

We are both right, in different ways.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2020
TodayNAlways:
I comment my reserve. I'm from Rivers and stays in Portharcourt

Nice, dear.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2020
X0012:

Hmm okay.
I heard there a total lockdown in port Harcourt with no free period to go buy food

Actually, Rivers state is bigger than Port Harcourt — PH is just a fraction. So, some parts have free period because of disobedience while some don't because of obedience.

1 Like

Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes, in states where the governors are lazy.
hmmmmmm
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
A) covid-19 will eventually be over
B) since none of the problem you raised was "fixed", they will rightfully come back again
C) covid-19 does more damage than good, however you want to look at it.

Surely, it will go the same way it came. And surely, it does damages.

One thing I can assure you is: the advantage is more in the long run, but most Nigerians won't see it because we are hungry and angry.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Seen.

The reason you asked God to bless what has been destroying lives baffles me. Because none of your friends has lost his/her life to it? You're gradually losing it.
Be careful of whatever comes out of your mouth, it may be something too hurtful to leave someone's mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2020
locust:

The reason you asked God to bless what has been destroying lives baffles me. Because none of your friends has lost his/her life to it? You're gradually losing it.
Be careful of whatever comes out of your mouth, it may be something too hurtful to leave someone's mind.

Okay.
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Surely, it will go the same way it came. And surely, it does damages.

One thing I can assure you is: the advantage is more in the long run, but most Nigerians won't see it because we are hungry and angry.

countless people will die and many are going through difficult times.... while the problems that were here before will still be there the minute this virus is over. so as much as it may TEMPORARILY help with order and crime, it certainly aint anything to brag about.

there is much more negative points than positive ones, when it comes to covid-19
Re: God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

countless people will die and many are going through difficult times.... while the problems that were here before will still be there the minute this virus is over. so as much as it may TEMPORARILY help with order and crime, it certainly aint anything to brag about.

there is much more negative points than positive ones, when it comes to covid-19

I'll agree with you, just for the sake of agreement. So, you're right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade / THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested / Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.