Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

What President Buhari Told President Ramaphosa In South Africa [full Details] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What President Buhari Told President Ramaphosa In South Africa [full Details] (327 Views)

Buhari Receives Cyril Ramaphosa in Abuja (Photos) / What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What President Buhari Told President Ramaphosa In South Africa [full Details] by Tubexsms(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, President of Nigeria on Thursday, attended a state banquet in his honour hosted by President Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa.

Daily Tells recalls President Buhari departed Abuja for South Africa on Wednesday on a three-day official visit to South Africa.

The Nigerian President is expected back in the country today, Friday 4th October.

Meanwhile, the full transcript of what President Buhari told his South African counterpart during the banquet has now been obtained by this online medium.

Read it below:

“I would like, first of all, to thank you, my Brother, President Ramaphosa, for inviting me and my delegation to your beautiful country. We have been overwhelmed by the warm hospitality of the South African people since our arrival. Thank you very much also for this very generous and sumptuous banquet in our honour

President, I wish to thank you for taking the initiative to convene this Bi-National Commission. It has been six years since the last meeting of the Commission. Of particular significance is the decision we took to elevate our Bi-National Commission to the level of Heads of State, and it is an honour and source of pride for me to participate in this maiden edition.

Read More from the Source:
https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/10/04/what-president-buhari-told-ramaphosa/

(1) (Reply)

What I Told Ikpeazu About Opportunity Of Being First Ngwa Governor – Engr. Iko / 2023: Nigeria Represents Injustice Over Igbo Presidency- Fani-kayode / Complete Photos As Buhari Arrives Sochi Ahead Of Russia-africa Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.