Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Draws: No Hassles,no Loss,just Wins - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Draws: No Hassles,no Loss,just Wins (579 Views)

Let's Simply Do 'No-loss' 1.5 To 1.8 Odd Here Daily / 100% No Loss Predictions / Let's Find A No-loss Strategy To Winning Our Bets Together Here Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Draws: No Hassles,no Loss,just Wins by MY20thBILLION: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2019
Some of you know me offline as Mr draws, having lost so much to scammers on Nairaland and twitter, I decided to go on sabbatical and study why some games play draw not minding the odds.
Sometimes you wonder why a home team with an advantage odd of 1.53 or 1.57 end up playing a draw.
Think no further, if you don't already know, please know that just like programming has coded languages so is football.

Let me not bore you with plenty talk, today I'm offering you 2 draws to see for yourselves.
I will give additional 2 draws tomorrow, and if you are convinced, then you can check my signature.

At exactly 6pm tonight, look up this thread and get the draws.

Hey guy, like I promised the draws are finally here. You may choose to doubt the games,its normal,as nothing in life is foolproof.

France ligue 2. Guingamp Vs Rodez.

France National: Bourg -peronnas Vs Creteil.

I may not be free tomorrow to post the ones for tomorrow, so I have decided to be magnanimous to post them tonight.

Russia Premier league: PFC Sochi Vs Kryliya Sovetov

France ligue 1:Nantes Vs Nice
Re: Draws: No Hassles,no Loss,just Wins by jrondit(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
I'll be expecting
Re: Draws: No Hassles,no Loss,just Wins by InagnobH24(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
cool waiting
Re: Draws: No Hassles,no Loss,just Wins by MY20thBILLION: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
MY20thBILLION:
Some of you know me offline as Mr draws, having lost so much to scammers on Nairaland and twitter, I decided to go on sabbatical and study why some games play draw not minding the odds.
Sometimes you wonder why a home team with an advantage odd of 1.53 or 1.57 end up playing a draw.
Think no further, if you don't already know, please know that just like programming has coded languages so is football.

Let me not bore you with plenty talk, today I'm offering you 2 draws to see for yourselves.
I will give additional 2 draws tomorrow, and if you are convinced, then you can check my signature.

At exactly 6pm tonight, look up this thread and get the draws.

Hey guys, I'm doing this earlier than schedule, as a result of some very pressing engagements.

Like I promised the draws are finally here. You may choose to doubt the games,its normal,as nothing in life is foolproof.

France ligue 2. Guingamp Vs Rodez.

France National: Bourg -peronnas Vs Creteil.

I may not be free tomorrow to post the ones for tomorrow, so I have decided to be magnanimous to post them tonight.

Russia Premier league: PFC Sochi Vs Kryliya Sovetov

France ligue 1:Nantes Vs Nice.

Note: All the above games are set to play draws.
Goodluck
Re: Draws: No Hassles,no Loss,just Wins by Odukes(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Well-done, hope it greens.
Re: Draws: No Hassles,no Loss,just Wins by lukasa: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Guigamp dead...

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win (leicester Vs Liverpool) 26th December / Man Utd Fans Reacts As Red Devil's Scoring Six Goals Against Tranmere Rovers / Five Valencia Players And Staff Test Postive For Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.