Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Behind Magazine's Writing Contest - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Magazine's Writing Contest (304 Views)

Anybooks Writing Contest Invitation-up To $1500 Awaits To Be Claimed / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine / Call For Submissions: The New Man Writing Contest 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behind Magazine's Writing Contest by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
This quintessential piece just made it to top 20 in Behind Magazine's Writing Contest! Add some spice to your day by clicking on the link to read. Please click on the like button and leave a comment to let me know what you think. Is your love at the other side of the phone? I bet you will enjoy this. I enjoyed writing it myself. http://tushmagazine.com.ng/my-love-is-at-the-other-side-of-the-phone/

(1) (Reply)

Read This New Book For Free! / Colorless Rainbow - Episode 26 / Presents For Father Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.