|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,989,928 members, 7,279,739 topics. Date: Friday, 27 January 2023 at 10:44 PM
|[b]vacancy: DIGITAL MARKETING Manager [/b] by adebanjo23: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2019|
VACANCY: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Workforce Group – Our Client a beauty supply outlet on the Island is currently looking for an experienced and passionate candidate to fill the position below.
Job Title: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Digital Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing both the IT policy and overall digital marketing strategy.
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the Company
• Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Running regular checks on network and data security
• Identifying and implementing relevant software required for the business across functions as well as acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
• Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget
• Designing IT related training programs and workshops for staff
• Work with the project management team on improvements of digital systems
• Oversees scope, planning, budgeting, definition, and initiation of digital accounts and projects.
• Manages resources, clients, and teams to deliver web-based projects and electronic solutions.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising
• Maintain Company’s social media presence across all digital channels
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
In this position, you need to have:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Minimum Three (3) years’ experience working in IT/management information systems or digital marketing.
• Project management skills, database, and network management
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com using the “Digital Manager” as the subject of the mail.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40