Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

National Currency :Zimbabwe Should Learn From Nigeria And Ghana - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / National Currency :Zimbabwe Should Learn From Nigeria And Ghana (307 Views)

Zimbabwe To Introduce New Currency In November / Coup Rumors In Zimbabwe, Tanks Head To Harare Over Mugabe's Row With Army / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Currency :Zimbabwe Should Learn From Nigeria And Ghana by panafrican(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Zimbabwe should send their people to Nigeria or Ghana for intensive workshops on how to maintain a stable national currency. Those two countries believe or not have been very successful in that domain for decades.
Re: National Currency :Zimbabwe Should Learn From Nigeria And Ghana by Amazingman(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't understand
Re: National Currency :Zimbabwe Should Learn From Nigeria And Ghana by panafrican(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amazingman:
I don't understand
Zimbabwe has been struggling for some time now in getting a stable national currency. Why can't they send people to countries like Nigeria to learn how things work?

1 Like

Re: National Currency :Zimbabwe Should Learn From Nigeria And Ghana by Amazingman(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
panafrican:

Zimbabwe has been struggling for some time now in getting a stable national currency. Why can't they send people to countries like Nigeria to learn how things work?

Oh I get now. Well speaking of Ghana at the moment,that I can approve but Nigeria, first of all no need sending people to Nigeria to learn anything. They should be send them to Togo,Cameroon etc rather than Nigeria
Re: National Currency :Zimbabwe Should Learn From Nigeria And Ghana by panafrican(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amazingman:

Oh I get now. Well speaking of Ghana at the moment,that I can approve but Nigeria, first of all no need sending people to Nigeria to learn anything. They should be send them to Togo,Cameroon etc rather than Nigeria
Togo is part of West African French -speaking countries . Those countries' common currency is the Franc CFA . It is sustained and controlled by the Central Bank Of France. Not a good reference. Ghana and Nigeria are independent when it comes to controlling their own national currencies.

1 Like

Re: National Currency :Zimbabwe Should Learn From Nigeria And Ghana by sunboy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
panafrican:

Togo is part of West African French -speaking countries . Those countries' common currency is the Franc CFA . It is sustained and controlled by the Central Bank Of France. Not a good reference. Ghana and Nigeria are independent when it comes to controlling their own national currencies.

I think you should stop wasting your time explaining all that to him. It looks like he’s just joking around or just too lazy to find some facts.

(1) (Reply)

Secretary Pompeo Press Conference With Nigeria Foreign Minister ( Video) / Covid-19: South Africa Locks Down Country For 3 Weeks / China Reacts To Trump, US Accusation Of Creating COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.