Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

South Africa Is Still Wet With The Blood Of Your Children –yomi Fabiyi To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Is Still Wet With The Blood Of Your Children –yomi Fabiyi To Buhari (429 Views)

Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Is Still Wet With The Blood Of Your Children –yomi Fabiyi To Buhari by kenechukwufrank: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fabiyi has criticized President Buhari’s visit to South Africa.

In an open letter to the Presiden, Yomi tackled President Buhari for ‘‘smiling and receiving flowers in a country still wet with the blood of his children killed in Xenophobic attacks”.

GEN. BUHARI WHAT IF YOUR SON WAS KILLED IN SOUTH AFRICA XENOPHOBIA

Mr. President, I am writing this letter with a heavy heart. Attached pictures are allegedly your arrival in South Africa, a land still wet with the blood of your children and you are all smiles receiving flowers to a heroes welcome on a red carpet.

I put it to you, sir, such an arrangement was never queried because your son or close relative was not part of those killed gruesomely. From the last I know, my son lives in South Africa, and I put myself in the shoes of those parents, families whose breadwinners lives were cut short out of hate, wickedness and outright evil, how will they perceive this? Will you demand true justice?

Under the UN article, every person has the right to travel and live anywhere in the world. What if your son was killed(God forbid), is this the kind of entry your protocol will accept? Sir, Nigeria can do better. The govt who cannot send one of the aircraft's in your fleet to evacuate planned this, disgusting. Nigerians that loot sprites are in court and South Africans that killed your sons, daughters and countrymen are giving you red carpet welcome. Shameful.

See Full Details Of The Letter: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/10/04/south-africa-is-still-wet-with-the-blood-of-your-children-yomi-fabiyi-to-buhari/

Re: South Africa Is Still Wet With The Blood Of Your Children –yomi Fabiyi To Buhari by Amazingman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wasted nation
Re: South Africa Is Still Wet With The Blood Of Your Children –yomi Fabiyi To Buhari by Racoon(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
You're right bro.Mr.President went to SA smiling sheepishly because no cattle or aboki was killed or maltreated.Imagine! The SA president should have been the one doing what the Ajala president was doing.
Re: South Africa Is Still Wet With The Blood Of Your Children –yomi Fabiyi To Buhari by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
We will never forget , when we had an islamic terrorist as a president in Nigeria, He indirectly rejoice when known muslims are killed
Re: South Africa Is Still Wet With The Blood Of Your Children –yomi Fabiyi To Buhari by slimfit1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Non of his children was killed my brother state the fact correctly don't be talking like a beggar and the people killed are not hausa. If it was hausa people being killed they would have burnt SA embassy in Abuja and he won't step on the plane to SA.
Infact, tell them to kill a cow in South Africa let us see his reaction.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun 2m Youth Movement / How Mamman Daura’s Family Blocked Me From Aso Rock Apartment-aisha Buhari / Jos, Funtua Dry Ports To Commence Operations In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.