Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. (26996 Views)

Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. / Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics / Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by Makanjuola89: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
eposho:

The governor could appoint someone to simply cut the tape and commission the hospital. Mundane jobs should be given to commissioners while governor concentrate on working out how to better the lives of 20 millions. A beg call a spade a spade.
And how is it your business if the governor didn't delegate the responsibility?
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by oderemo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Makanjuola89:

And how is it your business if the governor didn't delegate the responsibility?
if you have nothing constructive to say why don't you go and bath or fry stone?.
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by plaindealer: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
charityjames1:
This is pure 97% of Ambode project !!

This is a FG SDG project championed by Mrs Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire, the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), she's also the Deputy Governor under Fashola.

You should be more concerned about your appointed and elected federal officials and the Federal projects they are not sending or directing to your towns and villages.

Lagosians at home and in Abuja are looking out for Lagos while ou people busy yourselves with petty and obsolete rubbish

Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by TruthProphet: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
plaindealer:

This lifesaving hospital is what they call eye service in your village where women and children die because of lack of such life-saving infrastructures..

This is when hatred and bitterness miss road.

Life saving indeed! If you put this beside the worst hospital in the Western world, you would be doused in shame from head to toe.

By the way, give this hospital three years and come show me pictures of what it looks like with the very well know maintenance culture in Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by wazobia68: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
We will get there. This is world class.
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by cyrilamx(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

Is naming it after Aisha Buhari not eye service ?
Just same way Edo state named women and children hospital after late Stella Obasanjo could also be liking to eye-service?? Everything should not be outsourced from a bitter mind.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by plaindealer: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
TruthProphet:

Life saving indeed! If you put this beside the worst hospital in the Western world, you would be doused in shame from head to toe.

By the way, give this hospital three years and come show me pictures of what it looks like with the very well know maintenance culture in Nigeria.

1 life saved within the 4 walls of this hospital is worth more than 1 million hospitals in the western world.

Thank God the folks behind this wonderful and uplifting project are not negative elements, sadist and pessimistic people like you.

I also Thank God that people like you are not in charge of anything in Nigeria because you won't do anything because you are too obsessed with the western world instead of just doing something with what you have to help your own people and your country.

These thoughtless and childish comments are really heartbreaking.
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by Legendguru: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by plaindealer: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
more

Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by fayruka(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:
Instead of fixing Lagos badly potholed roads he is out there commissioning eye service project .. Sanwo please Lagos roads are the worst on Earth right now do something !!!?

If we look well you will find out this was even initiated and built by Ambode
I seconded the motion. All the roads in agege are the worst. Yaba sef join. Lagos tire me seriously

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by plaindealer: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10333787_6649939923031044031152207755813743677669376n_jpgab151a5bc809c78324e37f21fd2929ed

Another ignorant rubbish, this is a FG SDG project, 100% PMB project.

All they do is hate instead of learning.

When useless Ambode sat on his fat arse and neglected all the roads in Lagos for 4 years and abandoned project left and right in favor of bus stops, you jokers didn't cry or worry about roads, now you hateful hypocrites all of a sudden are crying about roads.

Keep your crocodile tears to yourself.
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by farem: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

Is naming it after Aisha Buhari not eye service ?

Don't capitulate! You were only comparing and insisting roads are better than the mother and child hospital.
Don't bring Aishat into it
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by FarahAideed: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
farem:

Don't capitulate! You were only comparing and insisting roads are better than the mother and child hospital.
Don't bring Aishat into it

Why will I say roads are better than mother and child hospital ..I meant why use Aisha's name for eye service ..you want to pitch me against women and children ko?
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by Simplyleo: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why will I say roads are better than mother and child hospital ..I meant why use Aisha's name for eye service ..you want to pitch me against women and children ko?
And what's your business with whatever name the state chief executive officer chooses? Is it your name? Are Lagosians whose state fund was used for the project complaining? What is your own? Now that the centre is named after Aisha, start going round to sensitize women and children not to visit it even if they are dying. That is when I know you are actually going south due to hate.

Besides, naming it after the wife of the president, and so fvcking what? Imagine such a centre is built for the benefit of mankind and all this one keep screaming about is the name, wtf?
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by FarahAideed: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Simplyleo:

And what's your business with whatever name the state chief executive officer chooses? Is it your name? Are Lagosians whose state fund was used for the project complaining? What is your own? Now that the centre is named after Aisha, start going round to sensitize women and children not to visit it even if they are dying. That is when I know you are actually going south due to hate.

Besides, naming it after the wife of the president, and so fvcking what? Imagine such a centre is built for the benefit of mankind and all this one keep screaming about is the name, wtf?

You temper is too much ..calm down ..always angry
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by Simplyleo: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

You temper is too much ..calm down ..always angry
You have been on this thread screaming about the choice of name, wtf.

A life-saving project that should be celebrated by everyone, one man will be somewhere complaining bitterly because it was name after the wife of the president, what kind of nonsense is that? Tell people not to visit because it is named Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why do we live our lives to impress others...this man bleep up
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by FarahAideed: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Simplyleo:

You have been on this thread screaming about the choice of name, wtf.

A life-saving project that should be celebrated by everyone, one man will be somewhere complaining bitterly because it was name after the wife of the president, what kind of nonsense is that? Tell people not to visit because it is named Aisha.

You have to understand with some of us that anything Buhari is repulsive..no vex again .
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by colestephan86: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=plaindealer post=82834061][/quote]
I have been to that hospital and I must say that Lagos state has the best state owned health care facilities in the country. There is no way you are going to be extorted there, they have their prices hanging on the wall while some tests are absolutely free.
I can say that again and again.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by Cajal(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

You are a joker high on a premature joke .
ur problem is understanding
The word influential is ur real problem
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by West2019(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
This man have nothing to offer Lagosian I swear
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by lakesider(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:
Instead of fixing Lagos badly potholed roads he is out there commissioning eye service project .. Sanwo please Lagos roads are the worst on Earth right now do something !!!?

we know u are frustrated .......
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by FarahAideed: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
lakesider:

we know u are frustrated .......

Yes oo I am !!!!! Which Nigerian is not currently frustrated ?
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by plaindealer: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

Yes oo I am !!!!! Which Nigerian is not currently frustrated ?

Only bitter, hateful and disgruntled people like you and your kind are frustrated.
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by plaindealer: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

FarahAideed:

You called th project eye service project and suggested that he should be fixing bad roads which in fact he's doing at a breakneck speed.

Every time you open your mouth, you spew either lies, ignorance or just hatred and bitterness.
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by FarahAideed: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
plaindealer:

Only bitter, hateful and disgruntled people like you and your kind are frustrated.

Stop decieving yourself everybody in you house including you is frustrated , even Osinbanjo is frustrated . Only sadist are not frustrated under this useless govt
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by FarahAideed: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
plaindealer:

You called th project eye service project and suggested that he should be fixing bad roads which in fact he's doing at a breakneck speed.

Every time you open your mouth, you spew either lies, ignorance or just hatred and bitterness.

Where is he fixing roads in Lagos ? Where ..The only road that has been fixed is the Ogudu road and it wasn't even completely fixed .
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by plaindealer: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

You have to understand with some of us that anything Buhari is repulsive..no vex again .

Who goes around hating, getting angry and bitter at projects built to benefit the society just because they hate another human being?

Says a lot about you and your horrible existence?

Whoever brought you up and raised you with such level of hatred and bitterness messed beyond repair.
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

Where is he fixing roads in Lagos ? Where ..The only road that has been fixed is the Ogudu road and it wasn't even completely fixed .
[/s]

I'd love to engage you with facts and pictures which I have right here in front of me, but I won't let you derail the topic which is about this wonderful hospital and life-saving project.

I won't fall for your silly routine.

Start your own thread to cry and moan about roads.
Re: Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. by drmikeadams(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
colestephan86:

I have been to that hospital and I must say that Lagos state has the best state owned health care facilities in the country. There is no way you are going to be extorted there, they have their prices hanging on the wall while some tests are absolutely free.
I can say that again and again.
grin. U mean luth in idi araba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Okpe Denis Ijoko In Benue, Burn 50 Houses / Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu / Protest In Lagos Against Muiz Banire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.