Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Content/article Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Content/article Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project (850 Views)

Hiring Professional Content/article Writer / Looking For Excellent Writers For An Ongoing Project / Smart Content & Article Writer Ready To Deliver Your Articles In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content/article Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Dhilariousdandy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
I need a couple of writers who are comfortable to write an article on women's sexual health and lifestyle. This is an ongoing project so I would love to work with someone who is committed, responsive and ready to make modifications if needed.

You will choose your own topic and send to me for approval.

Word count: 300-400 words

Rate: N1.5/word

If you think this is something you can do, please reach me through the link in my signature.

Ps: Don't drop your number asking me to contact you. If you can't click the link in my signature please kindly swerve.
Re: Content/article Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by shadesofrhed(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:
I need a couple of writers who are comfortable to write an article on women's sexual health and lifestyle. This is an ongoing project so I would love to work with someone who is committed, responsive and ready to make modifications if needed.

You will choose your own topic and send to me for approval.

Word count: 300-400 words

Rate: N1.5/word

If you think this is something you can do, please reach me through the link in my signature.

Ps: Don't drop your number asking me to contact you. If you can't click the link in my signature please kindly swerve.
Here is my number 09098016773
Re: Content/article Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Abraham18(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2019
You can chat me up on WhatsApp through that line
Re: Content/article Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Tomotade: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
I am interested in content development job. Kindly send me your WhatsApp number and or email so I can contact you.
Re: Content/article Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Enastic: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Content/article Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Professional SEO content writers needed to write multiple articles on firearm niche.

Rate is N1.5/word

If interested, kindly WhatsApp me using the link in my signature, and please don't ask me to Contact You!! Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Email Copywriter Needed Asap! / Sell Your Literary Content Online And Earn Money / Order Ur Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.