Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Help: My Printer Is Faulty. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: My Printer Is Faulty. (1019 Views)

How I Enjoy Over 8 Hours Light Charging My Laptop, Phones And Printer!! / How To Write To Or Print Through Thermal Printer Using Php / Brand New Canon 3 In 1 Printer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Printer Is Faulty. by beavers007(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2007
My printer has stopped printing because there is a document on my printing queue that just wouldn't print.I have tried to cancel the printing, but its not cancelling.I have tried all i think i know but my printer wouldn't print.
Please, anyone with knowledge should help me solve it.
My printer model is HP D2360.
Thanks
Re: Help: My Printer Is Faulty. by chumakk: 6:48pm On May 25, 2007
Just Move from your House and cross the main road,enter a store and buy new one and quickly throw away tht one cry cry cry cry

Dont mind me smiley
Re: Help: My Printer Is Faulty. by smartsoft(m): 7:55pm On May 25, 2007
Still giving the same problem huh ? just unplug the cables to the printer and give 5mins and plug them again and try to print. either you have a large document.

if it persist try holla 08025266821 Uche is the name.
Re: Help: My Printer Is Faulty. by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2007
u istall it and reinstall it back, that's the best way because the printer spooler system is damaged and you need to repair that by unistalling and reinstalling. i hope it helps,
Re: Help: My Printer Is Faulty. by acidrop(f): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2007
mechanic no dey again undecided

(1) (Reply)

TRY OUT MY "HOME-MADE" SOCIAL BOOKMARKING WEB BROWSER! / Strategy – Mimimalist Professional Template + Psd/documentation / Help - How To Read Excel Using PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.