Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje (34575 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). / Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by agulion: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't even think Buhari recognises them
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Mike008(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
I sight you my G
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by appini: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
When a looter sees his mentor.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Truth be told Baba Is just been Loved.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
GANDUJE FOR VP WATCH OUT O.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by TruthProphet: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why do Nigerian presidents go with governors and other public executive officials when they go on official visits abroad. Is that how Donald Trump goes with the governor of Texas, New Jersey and the likes when he goes on foreign trips??

Why Nigerians too mumu like this?!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Resurgent2016: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Two con artiste admiring themselves

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by alezzy13: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Na wa o. It's rare to see Umahi this subservient. Looks like wanted to prostrate sef
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Something like 'O my God, behold my Lord and savior'.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by MayowaSafiu: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
how PDP manage give umahi return ticket i no know even in his gross anti party activities before election

shows how weak secondus and pdp are
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Animals in babanriga
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
the greatest mistake kano people do in 2019 was to Vote for Buhari....!! the people taking Nigeria backward.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Royalfurnitures: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Integrity challenged duo

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by maestroferdi: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
dokie:
All i can see is how inconsequential my ass licking brother Umahi is to Buhari.

I mean how do you explain a full blown man, somebody's father and governor of a state practically trying to worship Buhari's hand. Meanwhile, bubu hardly looks at him.

Yeye Umahi.

Meanwhile, Ganduje's like "Padi mi".
Umahi has performed in Ebonyi State but his senseless attachment/officiousness to Buhari is speaking ill of Ebonyi people who need all the image management they can get.

Completely unacceptable dilution of Igboness...
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sai Baba Sir i received your verdict last week for court thank you boss
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by NazBoss: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
That look na look of satisfaction, like my Nigger wey sure pass.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Abahmoses18(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
GistMore10:
The photo was captured during President Buhari's recent trip to South Africa.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/caption-this-new-photo-of-president-buhari-and-governor-ganduje
yo
Yowa
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by sapientia(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Corruption looking each other eye ball to eye ball.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by CEOwatazs: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
GistMore10:

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/caption-this-new-photo-of-president-buhari-and-governor-ganduje

Gandoller; bubu abeg no f_uck up o, talk about xenophobia attack on Nigerians here in South Africa and not your usual corruption speech, bfo d south Africans attack me for here... An insider comfirmed to me DT my gandoller video album av reached south African

Bubu; smiles... Don't worry I will tell them xenophobia is corruption

Umahi; bubu sir, ipob are under control.... Kanu is on his way to isreal for a submit d boix went with him
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Enyimbamercedes: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
So Governors and that lifeless FCT minister line up in Abuja to shake Mr President. Then hop into the same Presidential Jet with him and sit facing him. The aircraft lands in South Africa and then they hop off the aircraft, line up and welcome him to South Africa and Ganduje has his silly smile like he is just seeing the President.

We are crazy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Boyooosa(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
And they say this man is Buhari...
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by bigtt76(f): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
The Saint and The Thief cheesy cheesy cheesy

GistMore10:

Gist from Gistmore
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Reference(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
TruthProphet:
Why do Nigerian presidents go with governors and other public executive officials when they go on official visits abroad. Is that how Donald Trump goes with the governor of Texas, New Jersey and the likes when he goes on foreign trips??

Why Nigerians too mumu like this?!!

America is a proper Federation unlike Nigeria. States are independent of central goverment. They have their own executives and legislature. They have their own law enforcement and judiciary even Supreme courts. They have their own central banks so they can conduct international transactions without seeking permission of central goverment.

What binds them together to make the United States are Charters.... agreements, bilateral and multilateral between Statea ans territories . What defines the values that holds them together is the Constitution.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by bigtt76(f): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Welcome as a Service (WaaS) crew cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enyimbamercedes:
So Governors and that lifeless FCT minister line up in Abuja to shake Mr President. Then hop into the same Presidential Jet with him and sit facing him. The aircraft lands in South Africa and then they hop off the aircraft, line up and welcome him to South Africa and Ganduje has his silly smile like he is just seeing the President.

We are crazy
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Abeymills(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
:
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by webngnews: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by nisco18ng(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why @GANDUJE do face like shit wey person match
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by symbianDON(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
see ganduje's mouth like garden egg.....very 'anyhow' man

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Buhari be like :ganduje walahi u don dey get bele oo, abi na turu you chof those dallers ?

Ganduje : no o nah tuwo chincafa full my bele walahi, kai Baba buhari kai i dey try por nijeriya walahi,
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by erai30(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Aboki kwam and shake me fa!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by blueghost(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't even know who to bite among them

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by HenryHenry177: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bubu I de hungry I need that contract sharperly grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running / NIMASA Takes Over 20 Vessels From Tompolo’s Firm / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.