Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Prof. Osinbajo: The Man, The Media Devourers, His Triumph - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo: The Man, The Media Devourers, His Triumph (236 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo: The Man, The Media Devourers, His Triumph by Zeemam: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
I have read in recent times, the roar of media lions crying badly, so deadly in sound and it appears that they have devoured the whole city. But in reality, their calibers and set of other carnivorous animals, blood – thirsty are already in the zoo of immorality and out of contact.

Flipping through my gadget in check of news and opinions on Nigerian online media platforms, I came across an article: “Now that Osinbajo survived his Obituarists” by one Abimbola Adelakun, what comes to mind is some of the popular 2019 campaign slogans, and of course in title, Osinbajo really survived the OBItuarists (and dealt a big blow to their political career).

In other views, just like a ram who has disappointed its principal, the media devourers who are never satisfied with their paymaster are all out to justify their pay and also seek for more as par-se, “pocket don empty”.

But just like every other Adelakuns, they never see anything good about Buhari’s government, because the leakages that brought about free money is being blocked massively. The bad news they won’t like to hear is that Osinbajo led team has moved Nigeria to one of the top twenty in the world on ease of doing business.

Those hardened Buhari antagonists, would rather want to assassinate the character of his fine deputy, whose CV is quite intimidating. Before you can kill a man’s character, it is good you learn from history, unfortunately they never did, or rather, they were being so sentimental in the process.

Some years ago, I wrote about the Vice President and his relationship with the President, since then I saw consistency in his attitude and this brought me closer to investigate the former university lecturer, vis-a-vis his relationship with people, I mean everyone he came across.

Read more: https://www.chronicle.ng/2019/10/osinbajo-man-media-devourers-his-triumph

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

Re: Prof. Osinbajo: The Man, The Media Devourers, His Triumph by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Zeemam:
I have read in recent times, the roar of media lions crying badly, so deadly in sound and it appears that they have devoured the whole city. But in reality, their calibers and set of other carnivorous animals, blood – thirsty are already in the zoo of immorality and out of contact.

Flipping through my gadget in check of news and opinions on Nigerian online media platforms, I came across an article: “Now that Osinbajo survived his Obituarists” by one Abimbola Adelakun, what comes to mind is some of the popular 2019 campaign slogans, and of course in title, Osinbajo really survived the OBItuarists (and dealt a big blow to their political career).

In other views, just like a ram who has disappointed its principal, the media devourers who are never satisfied with their paymaster are all out to justify their pay and also seek for more as par-se, “pocket don empty”.

But just like every other Adelakuns, they never see anything good about Buhari’s government, because the leakages that brought about free money is being blocked massively. The bad news they won’t like to hear is that Osinbajo led team has moved Nigeria to one of the top twenty in the world on ease of doing business.

Those hardened Buhari antagonists, would rather want to assassinate the character of his fine deputy, whose CV is quite intimidating. Before you can kill a man’s character, it is good you learn from history, unfortunately they never did, or rather, they were being so sentimental in the process.

Some years ago, I wrote about the Vice President and his relationship with the President, since then I saw consistency in his attitude and this brought me closer to investigate the former university lecturer, vis-a-vis his relationship with people, I mean everyone he came across.

Read more: https://www.chronicle.ng/2019/10/osinbajo-man-media-devourers-his-triumph

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

You Mean the 90billion scammer?

We should celebrate him for stealing tax payers 90 billion?

God forbid bad thing..

(1) (Reply)

Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo / Breaking: APC Suspends Aspirant Over Utterances In Kebbi / Kamomi Aketi: Arakunrin Akeredolu Set The Pace As The Masses Oriented Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.