Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid (1769 Views)

Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid by odinceblog(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
About 15 year old girl, Chinaza, Narrates her experience with a Fulani Herdsman as she was passing nearby a bush in the village of Anambra state as was rescued by a Lady who called about Two men to interview her.

My Name is chinaza, from Enugu-Ukwu, but Living in Umu-Oji Anambra state .

I was passing along the street, near a bush, A Fulani herdsman Jumped out from the Bush and Held my Neck Trying to Strangle me to death, I told him to leave me alone and he said he is a good person.

I insisted that he should Let Me go that I don’t know him, He repeated that he is a good person and dragged me into the Bush.

As he forcefully dragged me into the Bush i started crying, shouting for help but there was no one to help, immediately he called one of his colleague on phone telling him to come around so that they can kill inside the Bush. I keep struggling, he said he will kill me and i told him to kill me.

He tore my pant and forced his manhood in my private part trying to rape me, held my breast, Neck and i keep shouting, Immediately a Lady was passing by and saw us, she shouted and the Herdsman Ran away.

WATCH VIDEO; https://odinceblog.com/how-a-fulani-herdsman-tried-to-rape-and-kill-me-inside-the-bush-igbo-girl-video/
Re: How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid by nkem1992: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Na wow! Everyday Fulani wahala....
God go help us sha
That guy with a V sorry I am not proud wetin be FTC
Re: How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid by Criticaltemp: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmmmm. This evil committed by dis men is too much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid by beresponsible(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
A Fulani

2 Likes

Re: How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid by mii4u(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wats with all these fulani herdsmen?
Re: How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid by Auxtin85(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Buhari’s brothers
Re: How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid by CanadaOrBust: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2019
odinceblog:
About 15 year old girl, Chinaza, Narrates her experience with a Fulani Herdsman as she was passing nearby a bush in the village of Anambra state as was rescued by a Lady who called about Two men to interview her.

Nowhere in the video did she say her attackers were Fulani. As a Fulani, I resent the insinuation
Re: How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid by Mospring(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
God help us all. Crime rate is actually on the increase, goodness lately has been far fetched..
Re: How A Fulani Herdsman Tried To Rape And Kill Me Inside The Bush – Igbo Girl (vid by Passionate888: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Make we start our own #Nigeriamustfall?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: A Yabatech Student Was Killed By Suspected Cultists (VIDEO) / Photo: The Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts / Nigerian Woman Carrying Cocaine Meets Her Waterloo In Turkey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.