Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (3639 Views)

Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO / NIGERIANS. REMEMBER WHEN IPOB WERE MOWED DOWN FOR CARRYING BIAFRAN FLAGS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by dukeprince50: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
To my Ipob friends,
To let us know that you are serious, first when allocation come to your state, reject it because you have no business with Nigeria. Do not collect allocation from Nigeria and keep shouting we are not Nigerians, it is a zoo, bla bla
Insults are welcomed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Peacemaker5128: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy
Possibly they should just go back to their red mud region nobody will care

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by dukeprince50: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2019
they cant

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by helinues: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2019
@ op, there is difference between Igbos miscreants and real Igbo
Also there is different between real Igbo and crooked politicians.

Connect the dots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by dukeprince50: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
helinues:
@ op, there is difference between Igbos miscreants and real Igbo
Also there is different between real Igbo and crooked politicians.

Connect the dots
That was why I said Ipob, I never imagined Igbo's even in their most stupid time will be half as stupid as those pencil mouth trouser boys constituting nuisance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
hydraulic ewedu gubbling agbo hustlers everywhere

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by amuwo1980: 5:11am On Oct 06, 2019
See idiots

1 Like

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
To my Ipob friends,
To let us know that you are serious, first when allocation come to your state, reject it because you have no business with Nigeria. Do not collect allocation from Nigeria and keep shouting we are not Nigerians, it is a zoo, bla bla
Insults are welcomed

U must be a silly adult. So after FG collects billions of dollars from biafran importers and biafran businesses nation wide and also collect crude oil worth billions of dollars from Anambra, Bayelsa, Delta, Akwaibom, Abia, cross river, Imo and rivers state, biafrans should reject state allocations, their very own money (we contribute over 90% of nigerias revenue)....

U must he outta ya mind.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

U must be a silly adult. So after FG collects billions of dollars from biafran importers and biafran businesses nation wide and also collect crude oil worth billions of dollars from Anambra, Bayelsa, Delta, Akwaibom, Abia, cross river, Imo and rivers state, biafrans should reject state allocations, their very own money (we contribute over 90% of nigerias revenue)....

U must he outta ya mind.
Oga keep kwayet with these your outrageous lies.
Ogun state IGR alone is more than the entire SE.
You guys are parasites.
You guys are parasites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by MasterKernel: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

You guys are parasites.
You guys are parasites.

Why did your grandfathers fight to keep parasites?, and why are you always more concerned about Biafra than Nigeria?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Let know what to and not to post iPob is not a collective States so they don't have businesses with fg allocation. Moreover the se govt has not say anything concerns segregation
Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by dnawah(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
To my Ipob friends,
Insults are welcomed
then tell them to stop collecting their oil

9 Likes

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

You guys are parasites.
You guys are parasites.
Ogun IGR is less than 250 million dollars...Is that what runs nigeria? CAPITAL NO. What runs nigeria is crude oil gotten from biafra land so shut up, IGR is nothing in Nigeria, Nigeria budgets 30 billion dollars, how much of it comes from IGR?

4 Likes

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Ogun IGR is less than 250 million dollars...Is that what runs nigeria? CAPITAL NO. What runs nigeria is crude oil gotten from biafra land so shut up, IGR is nothing in Nigeria, Nigeria budgets 30 billion dollars, how much of it comes from IGR?
Which according to the stats is larger than the whole SE.
Crude oil gotten from where
Niger Delta you mean undecided
The same parasitic nature it's what's making you guys cling to the ND and claiming it to be biafra.You can always have your Biafra in your SE,but stop trying to force it on others.And from there and WE ARE NOT BIAFRANS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by dukeprince50: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

The same parasitic nature it's what's making you guys cling to the ND and claiming it to be biafra.You can always have your Biafra in your SE,but stop trying to force it on others.And from there and WE ARE NOT BIAFRANS!
u are ND? What part are u?
btw I am Rivers State

3 Likes

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

U dont just look like an idiot as u specified in ur username, u reason like one and u act like one too.

U are quite ignorant, Ogun IGR is 34 billion naira and enugu IGR is 22 billion n Anambra is 17 billion naira for 2019 and yet u claim that ogun IGR is bigger than SE, grow up u child... grin grin

For starters, Anambra, Imo and Abia are oil producing states. Delta state and rivers state are igbo land. That alone is 5 oil producing states. Ebonyi state was the first place crude oil was discovered in nigeria back in 1928, in a place called Edda in Afikpo so IGBOS have enough crude oil and palm oil and igbo oil has been feeding yorubas since 1914 so keep mute.

Stop land grabbing Niger delta to join yoruba land just because of crude oil, we arent yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by dukeprince50: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

U dont just look like an idiot as u specified in ur username, u reason like one and u act like one too.

U are quite ignorant, Ogun IGR is 34 billion naira and enugu IGR is 22 billion n Anambra is 17 billion naira for 2019 and yet u claim that ogun IGR is bigger than SE, grow up u child... grin grin

For starters, Anambra, Imo and Abia are oil producing states. Delta state and rivers state are igbo land. That alone is 5 oil producing states. Ebonyi state was the first place crude oil was discovered in nigeria back in 1928, in a place called Edda in Afikpo so IGBOS have enough crude oil and palm oil and igbo oil has been feeding yorubas since 1914 so keep mute.

Stop land grabbing Niger delta to join yoruba land just because of crude oil, we arent yoruba.
pls Rivers State is not Igbo, Biafra is debatable but not Igbo, be guided
Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
pls Rivers State is not Igbo, Biafra is debatable but not Igbo, be guided

Shut ur trap mr Afonja. U cant tell me who is igbo and who is not. Common face ur Afonja brown roof region and ilorin that ur gambari masters have collected from u...

Rivers state is 100% igbo land, if u dont like it, kill ya self

2 Likes

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Banmeallday: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
To my Ipob friends,
Insults are welcomed

How do you know when you see a Nigger person....well look above. All you people know is how to take and take, steal and steal. What do you produce in the world? Nothing except chasing babes in other countries, fraud, and enriching pastors and quack singers.

All you know is how to depend on resources coming from Biafra to do yanga in Lagos and Abuja.

The world sees you as the shythole you know you are lol

2 Likes

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Deltans and co come and see o grin
Delta and Rivers are now Igbo lands.That you are minority tribes there doesn't turn them into Igbo lands Oga.
By oil producing states I meant those producing oil in sizeable quantities.
Akwa Ibom- the largest oil producer with 31.4% (504,000 BPD)
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD) (Nigerian bureau of Statistics 2017)
As you can see even Yoruba states produce more oil than Igbo states do.
Also these these are the main IGR below and Ogun state is clearly ahead as I said.

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by dukeprince50: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Banmeallday:

How do you know when you see a Nigger person....well look above. All you people know is how to take and take, steal and steal. What do you produce in the world? Nothing except chasing babes in other countries, fraud, and enriching pastors and quack singers.

All you know is how to depend on resources coming from Biafra to do yanga in Lagos and Abuja.

The world sees you as the shythole you know you are lol
I am from Rivers State but not biafra
Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by dukeprince50: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Shut ur trap me Afonja. U cant tell me who is igbo and who is not. Common face ur Afonja brown roof region and ilorin that ur gambari masters have collected from u...

I am from Rivers State, enough said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Ndibunna: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
To my Ipob friends,
Insults are welcomed

Tell Asari Dokubo Edi-Abali to mind his business..that's all
Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by dukeprince50: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ndibunna:

Tell Asari Dokubo Edi-Abali to mind his business..that's all
we don't give a Bleep about Asari Dokubo
Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Ndibunna: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Shut ur trap me Afonja. U cant tell me who is igbo and who is not. Common face ur Afonja brown roof region and ilorin that ur gambari masters have collected from u...

You must be high ?

Who made Rivers state 100%?

I guess your forefathers did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Ndibunna: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
dukeprince50:

I don't need to know who you give Bleep about because same Asari Dokubo aka Edi-abali known and a bit popular doesn't give a Bleep about you that is even.... UNKNOWN...

These are two different issuesgrin

2 Likes

Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by dukeprince50: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ndibunna:

I don't need to know who you give Bleep about because same Asari Dokubo aka Edi-abali known and a bit popular doesn't give a Bleep about you that is even.... UNKNOWN...

These are two different issuesgrin

lol, finish me o, I am at ur mercy
Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ndibunna:

You must be high ?

Who made Rivers state 100%?

I guess your forefathers did?

Rivers state is 100% igbo and 0% afonja.

Always keep that in mind.
Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am from Rivers State, enough said

I will tell u outright that u are not from rivers state....That's because u are obviously not an igbo man
Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Deltans and co come and see o grin
Delta and Rivers are now Igbo lands.That you are minority tribes there doesn't turn them into Igbo lands Oga.
By oil producing states I meant those producing oil in sizeable quantities.
Akwa Ibom- the largest oil producer with 31.4% (504,000 BPD)
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD) (Nigerian bureau of Statistics 2017)
As you can see even Yoruba states produce more oil than Igbo states do.
Also these these are the main IGR below and Ogun state is clearly ahead as I said.

See this daft, common goan bring 2019 stats n stop being silly. grin.

And yes rivers state and delta state is igbo land. Afonja u are free to die if u disagree. Focus more on gambari monsters that have overtaken ilorin n leave igbos n biafrans alone
Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by tck2000(m): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
Apt he's quite the same with our politicians,they are only fighting for their own pocket not Niger Deltans!
Re: When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know by tck2000(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2020
PrecisionFx:

See this daft, common goan bring 2019 stats n stop being silly. grin.

And yes rivers state and delta state is igbo land. Afonja u are free to die if u disagree. Focus more on gambari monsters that have overtaken ilorin n leave igbos n biafrans alone
Bros,how can you call Delta an Igbo state?...Don't let my people(Urhobo) hear this rubbish from your mouth oh.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Behind The Attack On Protesters - Fulani Movement / Joe Igbokwe’s Family Disowns Him. Says He’s A Prodigal Son / "Peter Obi Has Killed PDP" - Watch Gov. Fayose's Brother, Isaac's Analysis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.