Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43502 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Soltiade:

princesoltiade@gmail.com

Our free ebooks have been sent to your inbox as requested by you. You'll succeed!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
pls sir i also need the ebooks olatunjiakinola67@gmail.com

Our free electronic books have been sent to your inbox as requested by you. You'll succeed!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Ruggedniggaone: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
IdeasPro:

Our free electronic books have been sent to your inbox as requested by you. You'll succeed!
thanks sir have seen it
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Today is a great day for me. Daily working from home online is the best thing to happen to people who hate day job commuting hassles and the income potential is great. If you can navigate websites, research content and create a blog using WordPress blog CMS platform, there is no reason why you cannot make a living online.

But be prepared to learn and earn. What I do every day is to find needs in the marketplace, create unique content and monetize it on a blog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RuggedSniper: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2020
IdeasPro:
Using Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) to Generate Targeted Traffic to Your Website or Blog

Google Ads, formerly known as Google Adwords, is one of the best ways to generate targeted traffic instantly to your website, blog or landing page. However, it costs money to run Google Ads on their home page as paid adverts or on partners’ network.

If you don’t understand how to run a profitable Google Ads, please don’t start it! You can get your fingers burnt, cash wise. But if you’re strategic about it, you’ll run a campaign and get instant traffic in a matter of minutes. This is not SEO (search engine optimization) that will take months to rank on SERP.

This is a simple way I go about it if I’m running Google Ads. First, I’ll make sure that my landing page i.e. destination URL meets Google terms of service and it’s highly tailored to search queries I want to bid for. Secondly, I start slowly by picking not more than 5 search terms in my initial campaign. This is to ensure I don’t burn my daily budget for non-converting keywords.

Thirdly, I raise my bid per search query to test the traffic figure I will get on page one. Beyond this, I also make sure I optimize my landing page for on-page SEO so that I know I’ve fully covered SEM (search engine marketing) on both sides.

The best part is that using Google Ads to generate leads for email marketing can be highly profitable if you have a lead magnet that is irresistible. But you must have good content on the page so that your advert gets approved.

Google Ads and Facebook advertising are paid advertising which an internet marketer should not ignore if you are selling digital products or services or you’ve an offline product to promote to your target audience. If you’re an aspiring online entrepreneur who really wants to make money from home, you should learn digital skills and go through complete digital marketing training (free or paid) to get up to speed.

You’ll succeed in your entrepreneurial journey!

Yours sincerely,
IdeasPro.
^WORD!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Tillatalk: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2020
richardtroy9698@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tillatalk:
richardtroy9698@gmail.com

Hi Tillatalk, I've sent our free ebooks to your mail box as requested. Have a great day!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by 17lee(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Go for this offline business it gives 100% return on investment you will come back and thank me. It is "liquid laundry starch production " for details whatsapp only zero eight zero 64654116 . You will be glad you did.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Hendrixxmalo: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Pls i need this free ebook godsonigbinomwanhia@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by jimitacomputer(m): 12:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Hello, please send me the ebook... akaiso4real@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Ebooks sent. Happy weekend!
Hendrixxmalo:
Pls i need this free ebook godsonigbinomwanhia@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2020
jimitacomputer:
Hello, please send me the ebook... akaiso4real@gmail.com.Thanks

Happy weekend. E-books have been sent to your email address.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Are you finding it very difficult to make money online?

There are two ways to go about it i.e. going the free route and the coaching route.

With the free route, you've to learn and master how to navigate websites and find the right information especially using the search engines like Google.com. When you're done researching and reading, you should be able to start your own online business with no money. It takes time and effort to do it but there is no cost attached.

The second option is enrolling for an online coaching program or one-on-one mentoring. if you've a vast and experienced internet marketer and he/she is affordable, this is the best way to start an online business. It reduces a steep learning curve and puts you on the driving seat. You'll be able to ask questions and get constructive criticism going forward.

If you follow your digital marketing training to its logical conclusion, the fee for your tuition will pay itself back in a matter of weeks.

But the best business advice I can give is for you to study and understand every online money making system before diving in with both feet. It will go a long way to get things rolling as soon as you build a website or create a blog to promote your business, product or service.

Happy weekend! You'll succeed and make money online!

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by softchristo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sir, good day! Please I need the free ebook for digital marketing
Thanks!
Ejoviewroh@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by DORS(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good evening sir, please I need your free e-book on digital marketing. Thank you. remioye99@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
softchristo:
Sir, good day! Please I need the free ebook for digital marketing
Thanks!
Ejoviewroh@gmail.com

Happy Sunday and a brand-new week! Ebooks have been sent to you via email box.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
DORS:
Good evening sir, please I need your free e-book on digital marketing.
Thank you.
remioye99@gmail.com
Ebooks have been sent to you via email box. Happy Sunday and a brand-new week!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by DORS(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
IdeasPro:

Ebooks have been sent to you via email box. Happy Sunday and a brand-new week!
Thank you sir, I'm grateful
Have a successful week
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Oluwakemitosin: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Pls I need your free eBook on digital marketing... oluwakemitosin@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hey Tosin, I've sent our free e-books to your inbox. Go through them and ask me any question.
Oluwakemitosin:
Pls I need your free eBook on digital marketing... oluwakemitosin@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by charlly2016(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Send it to charllychim@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2020
charlly2016:
Send it to charllychim@gmail.com

Hey Charlly, our free ebooks should be right inside your inbox now.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Joshmoy18: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Please send to realshegz@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Joshmoy18:
Please send to realshegz@gmail.com

Our free ebooks download have been sent to your mail box. Cheers!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Clementz0(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2020
I need the e-book boss
sundayclement90@yahoo.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Clementz0:
I need the e-book boss
sundayclement90@yahoo.com

Please check your mail box for the free e-books.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,

Happy weekend and how’s the day?

In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a
digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for
some years now. I love working from home as a self
employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me
around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most
popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money
online which focuses on domain flipping business.

I’ve been doing underground domain investing and
website investing as well for years even before the
above thread was created. My initial intention
was to observe what is trending in the virtual real
estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’
perspective on that thread, read other members’
contributions and learn too.

In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has
helped me tremendously in my professional career and
business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the
domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting
my own contributions where and when necessary to it while
relaxing myself.

Some members saw and read my modest contributions and
suggested that I should open a separate thread on this
forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally
because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.

I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it
will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours.
As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing
my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.

But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital
marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to
help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything.
Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing
training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and
a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet
marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to
learn digital marketing online free.

We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing
skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud,
scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and
make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want
to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy
and to a fault.

From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole
gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond
to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit
answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent
tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!

And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing
training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who
has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here
to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some
Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.

I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models
that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing
business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or
third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing,
app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense,
freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.

I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid
to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses
in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.

..To be continued from next post!

NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD
AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO,
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.

I need it creators8888@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by easterner(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Pls i hv been waiting for such an opportunity, kindly send the e-book to cicerodeprince007@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2020
geniusmaco:

I need it creators8888@gmail.com

Please, I've sent the free e-books. Download from your inbox.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2020
easterner:
Pls i hv been waiting for such an opportunity, kindly send the e-book to cicerodeprince007@gmail.com.
Thank you.

You can now download our free ebooks from your mail box. Have a great day!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by chiommy123(f): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
IdeasPro:

Please, I've sent the free e-books. Download from your inbox.
please kindly send to me abaloguveronica93@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply)

Ban Tomato Importation - Dangote Tomato MD Tells FG / Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet / Emefiele: No Papers To Print ₦‎200, ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 New Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.