Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Laparoscopy Surgery (keyhole Surgery) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Laparoscopy Surgery (keyhole Surgery) (534 Views)

All You Need To Know About Laparoscopy For Infertility / Reasons Why You Should Choose Laparoscopy Surgery Over. / Be The First To Register For Our 3-day Laparoscopy Course In September! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laparoscopy Surgery (keyhole Surgery) by MIsurgical(f): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
#Laparoscopy is a type of surgical procedure that allows a surgeon to access the inside of the abdomen (tummy) and pelvis without having to make large incisions in the skin.

This procedure is also known as keyhole surgery or minimally invasive surgery.

Large incisions can be avoided during laparoscopy because the surgeon uses an instrument called a laparoscope.

This is a small tube that has a light source and a camera, which relays images of the inside of the abdomen or pelvis to a television monitor.

The advantages of this technique over traditional open surgery include:

a shorter hospital stay and faster recovery timeless pain and bleeding after the operationreduced scarring

When laparoscopy is used

Laparoscopy can be used to help diagnose a wide range of conditions that develop inside the abdomen or pelvis. It can also be used to carry out surgical procedures, such as removing a damaged or diseased organ, or removing a tissue sample for further testing (biopsy).

Laparoscopy is most commonly used in:

#gynaecology – the study and treatment of conditions affecting the female reproductive systemgastroenterology – the study and treatment of conditions affecting the digestive systemurology – the study and treatment of conditions affecting the urinary system.

Do you want to do Keyhole Surgery?? Contact us at 33f one akinjobi Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
www.miss.com.ng

Re: Laparoscopy Surgery (keyhole Surgery) by MicroSweet(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Good to know that this technology is now home to us.
Re: Laparoscopy Surgery (keyhole Surgery) by MIsurgical(f): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yes . We are right here in Lagos .
Re: Laparoscopy Surgery (keyhole Surgery) by MzWendy: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
I had one in September. It was used to remove my appendix and right ovary. You wouldn't know or notice i had a surgery until I show you. I had four incisions. Two are fading away already.
Re: Laparoscopy Surgery (keyhole Surgery) by MIsurgical(f): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Yes, thats one of it advantages . The technology is right here in Nigeria.
MzWendy:
I had one in September. It was used to remove my appendix and right ovary. You wouldn't know or notice i had a surgery until I show you. I had four incisions. Two are fading away already.
Re: Laparoscopy Surgery (keyhole Surgery) by MIsurgical(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good Afternoon
Re: Laparoscopy Surgery (keyhole Surgery) by MIsurgical(f): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Good morning
Re: Laparoscopy Surgery (keyhole Surgery) by MIsurgical(f): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Your Skin Can Glow Again / Cure Spider Bite With Home Remedies / China Embarks On Clinical Trial For Virus Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.