Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 (19599 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / We Can't Have A New Constitution Or Return To That Of 1963 — Reps Insists / Constitution Review: Akeredolu Backs Return To 1963 Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by phemmie06(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Abacha alone jailed five journalists someone is also treading that part. I am sure we all know this. But one day table will turn

3 Likes

Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by donprinyo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Real heroes
Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by Commanderinpips: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
post=82841414:

Yes. You couldn't have heard.
Because he bought them all with the corruption money flying around.
Now, no money is flowing around to any journalist.

One that was like Fela and Gani Fawehinmi mixed together back then.

A man that wrote for 13 weeks in his column in a national newspaper titled : WHY JONATHAN MUST NOT BE PRESIDENT.
He wrote this straight for 13 weeks, and what happened 2 months to the election?!

He was called to Abuja, promised heaven and earth, they covered his mouth with BILLIONS of foreign currency, gave him a juicy appointment that any journalist will die for and made him a spokesman for the ineffectual buffon.
He changed his tone automatically and started singing the praise of thieves he had wrote against all his life!
This is what corruption can do to a nation.

Who remember this man we are talking about?!

Please what will it cost you to put to use your brain?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by hargbolahan01: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
post=82841414:

A man that wrote for 13 weeks in his column in a national newspaper titled : WHY JONATHAN MUST NOT BE PRESIDENT.
He wrote this straight for 13 weeks, and what happened 2 months to the election?!

He was called to Abuja, promised heaven and earth, they covered his mouth with BILLIONS of foreign currency, gave him a juicy appointment that any journalist will die for and made him a spokesman for the ineffectual buffon.
He changed his tone automatically and started singing the praise of thieves he had wrote against all his life!

then why don't he bribe or arrest sowore when he was calling him name

1 Like

Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by Simeon88(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
post=82841414:

bros you write intelligently and i respect you a lot but please stop calling the former president unprintable names. He is someone's father and deserve some respect. Just imagine how his children will feel coming to nairaland to read all this comment about their father.
You no be God and no one knows tomorrow ooo...

You are not as faceless as you think

I wonder how you come online defending everything about this govt when we have someone like Silver as petroleum minister (state) and later you start praying for this nation as if your life depends on it.

Lets stop all this madness. Me sef follow campaign for baba for 2015 but it no mean say i sell my brain give am

1 Like

Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Simeon88:

bros you write intelligently and i respect you a lot but please stop calling the former president unprintable names. He is someone's father and deserve some respect. Just imagine how his children will feel coming to nairaland to read all this comment about their father.
You no be God and no one knows tomorrow ooo...

You are not as faceless as you think

I wonder how you come online defending everything about this govt when we have someone like Silver as petroleum minister (state) and later you start praying for this nation as if your life depends on it.

Lets stop all this madness. Me sef follow campaign for baba for 2015 but it no mean say i sell my brain give am
Oh, Only you and your ilks like Jason have monopoly to madness and unprintable names to the President....cow, lifeless, animal, bastard, ghost etc, right?

Normally we don't reply mentions like this, but sometimes we need to put children of hate, perdition and frustration to their place.
Faceless?
We've done business with over 130 people we met on this forum, till even Oct 1st.
Ask them about us.
Seems meeting us will.be one of your achievement in life.
You are welcome anytime you have something good worth celebrating in your life.
We pray it comes soon.

Now, goodnight Simeon and keep your lies about 2015 to your self!
We know your type!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by omenka(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
post=82844515:

Oh, Only you and your ilks like Jason have monopoly to madness and unprintable names to the President....cow, lifeless, animal, bastard, ghost etc, right?

Normally we don't reply mentions like this, but sometimes we need to put children of hate, perdition and frustration to their place.
Faceless?
We've done business with over 130 people we met on this forum, till even Oct 1st.
Ask them about us.
We pray it comes soon.

We know your type!
Baba don provoke. grin grin grin

Take it easy brother, na fellow Nigerian you wan kill so o. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82844515:

Faceless?
Ask them about us.
We pray it comes soon.

We know your type!
[/s]
Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by Maziyk: 5:53am On Oct 05, 2019
Out of the seven three are igbos,while the rest are shared with the unity beggars,
Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by Oriqami: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Real heroes

1 Like

Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by HiztoryBox(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by JKisOK(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2019
I beg delete Omoyele Sowore from that list. The former Presidential Candidate was arrested as a politician and member of the opposition.
Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by abdussalam(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come journalists are always endangered species under Buhari's government? I didnt hear Jonathan dealt with any journalist during during his term
Because you refused to read.
Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by Simeon88(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2019
post=82844515:

Faceless?
Ask them about us.
We pray it comes soon.

We know your type!

Why must everything be about politics, check through all my posts and point to a single place where i called anybody any unprintable name and i will apologize and leave this forum. Yes people of little wisdom may be calling the president names, but bros you sound too intelligent to follow them into the mud.

All i seek for is a united nation that we will all be pround of and please, i still respect you and your opinions even though i have never meet you. Please lets stop the name calling. We shouldn't go about calling people names and turn around to pray for the country and expect an answer to those prayers.

Respect brother ���
Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by Dagger111(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Yoruba and Igbo, still na this two tribes hate themselves pass. Inside life.
Re: 7 Journalists Charged With Treason Since 1963 by tck2000(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Dagger111:
Yoruba and Igbo, still na this two tribes hate themselves pass. Inside life.
true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year / El-Rufai: Emefiele's Grasp Of Basic Economics Is Abysmal / EFCC Uncovers N37B Fraud In Humanitarian Ministry, Indicts Sadiya Umar-Farouk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.