Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (59284 Views)

Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind / BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha / Sex Therapist, Jaruma Empire And Husband Do Doggy Pose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Olodo24: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
E don happen
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ojibole(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Obviously jaruma did now. Una know wetin be #50m even politician no dey dash that kind money. Talk less of jaruma that's still hustling. By now we all should know that the lifestylevtheae people portray on the gram is not real

12 Likes

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by notoriousbabe: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
She got tired of her body odour and decided to run and left funkybabee and others there make den continue to dey gbadun the body odour

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Onyi22(f): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Henry22(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
AUDIO MONEY
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Realfrankie(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
You think say 50m na beans, to dash person wey no relate to you.

Maybe someone advised her and she has to change her mind

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by mercyviv(f): 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
Even after disqualification, Tacha still feature in the news than those left in the house.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
StrikeBack:
Oya StacyO come o you must enter big brother house next year
Do you always have to drag me here??

I don't like the show
Its just too dumb and meaningless

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by sophy17(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Even Big Brother that made money from putting Tacha in the house did not give her 50m talkless of Jaruma. She Jaruma must be high on somthing when she made the video promising to give her 50m

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Jen96: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2019
sophy17:
Even Big Brother that made money from putting Tacha in the house did not give her 50m talkless of Jaruma. She Jaruma must be high on somthing when she made the video promising to give her 50m

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nurumaxy: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2019
drama
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by jeff1607(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2019
yudeecollections:
hahahaha. It's still my birthday, please anybody should surprise me for real o.

Don't be a Jaruma grin

Who will surprise me? grin

you only hear this from ladies

always wanting free stuffs

surprise the less privilege or someone around u for a change.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by alizma: 1:02am On Oct 05, 2019
lagoskind:
I remember when she first promised Tacha 50 million, an amount of money she herself has never counted before.

All these fake people like Jarumaa, Linda Ikeji, etc all have someone footing their bills but then go online and start flaunting things they could never afford themselves... Una mumu never do.

50 million ko, 50 kobo ni... Even Mr. P sef japa! Money wey all of them no get for account. LoL. cheesy grin
Remove Linda Ikeji from that your list. Linda ikeji makes real cool money even when she is deeply asleep. I guess you lack knowledge of her job and the popularity of her platform.

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Basically Tacha is an orphan everyone is exploiting / using to catch fun. Sad.

5 Likes

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Sleevia: 3:53am On Oct 05, 2019
nextstep:
But who are these people continuously searching for who's following who?
I mean, you actively have to type in the name and press search... everyday. Or at least scroll and search. How many Instagram accounts do people search on a daily basis? Damn angry

Calm down. The person is a blogger and that is what his job as a celebrity blogger entails.

Na Linda tish them ni
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Chummynoni(m): 4:20am On Oct 05, 2019
everything na audio. accounti red perere
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Is this what nairaland has been reduced to?
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Isoduwa(m): 4:26am On Oct 05, 2019
yudeecollections:
hahahaha. It's still my birthday, please anybody should surprise me for real o.

Don't be a Jaruma grin

Who will surprise me? grin

0062026197... Offor udoka Theresa... Access(diamond bank )

God bless you!

I be wan surprise you but after seeing your picture profile I changed my mind even my HBD I'm keeping it

I cover my surprise � with the blood of God
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by daddytime(m): 5:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

I be wan surprise you but after seeing your picture profile I changed my mind even my HBD I'm keeping it

This is mean and not cool bro....you could have simply ignored.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by yudeecollections: 5:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Hm. Okay, thank you.
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Bellotelli: 5:30am On Oct 05, 2019
All these na publicity stunt. If you know you know.. I don't believe everything i see on social media.
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by EmekaBlue(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2019
The Jaruma issa stupid somebody...money she no get,she come dey famz online.

mumu
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by larrixauto2017(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2019
[img][/img]
[/quote]
ndukwejoe:
Their own cup of tea. @henry22 you took the words from
me
[url][quote author=ndukwejoe post=82845474]Their own cup of tea. @henry22 you took the words from
me
[/url]
ndukwejoe:
Their own cup of tea. @henry22 you took the words from
me
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by larrixauto2017(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2019
[img]
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 05, 2019
alizma:

Remove Linda Ikeji from that your list. Linda ikeji makes real cool money even when she is deeply asleep. I guess you lack knowledge of her job and the popularity of her platform.

Which really cool money? She claimed she bought a 500m house only for us to realize her baby daddy oil mogul was the money bag behind the spending... Go and check the net worth of the richest blogger in the world... Ignorance doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Wireless01: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2019
I hereby promise Tacha #25 million.

What's all these?
#AudioMoney.

My roof is till leaking shaa
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Maybe I am in an alternate universe but who is that other woman?I have heard of tacha.I didnt go looking for the news but the news found me.Everywhere you turn its tacha tacha tacha.Is she Margaret Thatcher?
The other day I turned on the TV and saw her cups running over.I said 'What is this?'not even 'Who is this'?
What Is going on?When rice is how much?Why cant we focus on vital issues plaguing this dying obodo Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Welcomme: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Swear say if she give you make you do, u no go do...
yudeecollections:
Babe just ignore him abeg.... You fine...My spec. Big and bold. Real African men eat flesh

Hm. Okay, thank you.
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by LINTUNE(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Up till now, tacha has not gotten any endorsement, unlike other housemates that got eveicted before her.. This shows how important one character could be..

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by mechanics(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2019
Na them sabi, I won't want to know the reason because it won't reduce the price of foreign rice in the market.
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ishilove: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2019
ornicus:
Basically Tacha is an orphan everyone is exploiting / using to catch fun. Sad.
She needs to acquire wisdom, and that includes being less reactive. She needs to talk less and listen more.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2019
Ishilove:

She needs to acquire wisdom, and that includes being less reactive. She needs to talk less and listen more.

People like her need some sort of Coach /anchor / mentor who has their interests at heart and will provide guidance.She has none.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.