Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Make Bastard Money With Your Android Phone,creating 3D Animation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make Bastard Money With Your Android Phone,creating 3D Animation (628 Views)

How To Watch Live Matches On Your Android Phone Without Subscription / Messi: I Don't Like People Call Me God; Mateo 'is A Bastard' / Konji Is A Bastard!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Bastard Money With Your Android Phone,creating 3D Animation by Psalmitova: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!
Special offer today... Get 50% discount on my master class on how to make 3D animation with your android phone...
Benefits
You shall have the links to this app and installation guidelines, you can't get it anywhere unless someone sells it to you,its a license worth $560,only us have the licence code,and I shall share it so you can have your own student,Create virtual assisted avatars and automated customer guide like LEO OF UBA,create advert/announcement for your church,use it to teach kids and alot more.
Hurry now!!!
Offer last FROM 5TH TO 6TH of October, 2019...
Fee:now 500 naira...ONLY
Send 3D 08060169505 to enroll(WhatsApp only).. pls.thank you

(1) (Reply)

Xhaka Changes His Instagram Profile Photo After Outburst In Crystal Palace Draw / Valverde's Red Card Won Supercopa For Real Madrid-simeone / Premier League Match Preview: Chelsea Vs Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.