Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards (71644 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by magicminister: 4:38am On Oct 06, 2019
FEGNO:
Only in Nigeria. Without any input but just mere allocation of oil block. Not the best role model IMO honest opinion

Thanks bro. Most people were praising her and calling her the “real slay queen”.
Her wealth came from our collective resources.
Imagine allocating an oil well that could benefit millions of people and communities to one person and that person has consistently reaped the proceeds and bragged about it for decades and everyone thinks it’s okay?

Something is definitely wrong with most Nigerians

I’m glad to be one of the few mental elites that have refused to be subdued m.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by magicminister: 4:40am On Oct 06, 2019
Jakumo:

This is indeed how Mrs. Alakija became Africa's richest woman - by theft of national property, namely oil. That theft continues every single day, around the clock, as MORE oil is siphoned off and sold for hard currency, by Mrs. Alakija, the seamstress-turned-overnight-mogul.

The sins committed by former Nigerian military dictator, Ibrahim Babangida, will continue to impoverish Nigeria for the next 100 years, long after the Evil Genius has joined his ancestors.

God bless you for not cowering to money and being honest.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Some people are coming to wail grin

Is that all what ur empty head can think up? grin

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 06, 2019
sophy17:
I hope she knows that these monetised awards cannot take her to heaven but her good deeds before God.

The riches of d rich can't take him to heaven, and so is d poverty of d poor.

So who loses more? The poor
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by eikechukwu8(m): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2019
Respect!

Anyway, is your laptop faulty, non functioning, need upgrade or maintenance? Do you need I.T Support? Dont worry, we gat you. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2019
PureFace1:

So what about Authur Eze?

The post is not about Arthur.If you post about him,we will talk about him.Amazing how you lots bring up unrelated stuff for no reason at all.
If this is all your brain can come up with,then your case is beyond pathetic.I am sorry for your future!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2019
eikechukwu8:
Respect!

Anyway, is your laptop faulty, non functioning, need upgrade or maintenance? Do you need I.T Support? Dont worry, we gat you. Check my signature for contact details
What respect?If they gave YOU an oil block you too will become a billionaire.Do you know what an oil block is?Why would the government give one person something that belongs to millions?Why would YOU respect such injustice?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by PureFace1(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2019
TheWrita:

The post is not about Arthur.If you post about him,we will talk about him.Amazing how you lots bring up unrelated stuff for no reason at all.
If this is all your brain can come up with,then your case is beyond pathetic.I am sorry for your future!

No, be sorry for your own future instead because I am sure my future is brighter than yours

It was your petty brothers that are accusing Alakija of stealing their resources.

Hating on the woman because she is not from their tribe, pathetic lot.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by merits(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2019
praizblog:
Nigeria's Richest woman, Folorunsho Alakija is absolutely looking stunning in this native dress as she poses with her numerous awards.

What do you think ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3M6ODZpHtE/?hl=en

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/folorunsho-alakija-looks-radiant-in-native-pose-with-her-numerous-awards/

May Allah continue to bless her.ameen.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by sophy17(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2019
Noel1:

The riches of d rich can't take him to heaven, and so is d poverty of d poor.

So who loses more? The poor

I already said it is her good deeds before God that guarantees her making heaven.
As to who loses more? It is the rich who after gaining the world, lose his own soul. He came to the world with nothing and will leave with nothing.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2019
sophy17:

I already said, it is her good deeds before God that guarantees her making heaven.
As to who loses more? It is the rich who after gaining the world, lose his own soul. He came to the world with nothing and will leave with nothing.

Assuming both d poor nd d rich go to hell ( Which of course is d most suitable hypothetical case to reference here).

The rich would have had d best of his time on d earth while d poor would have to suffer twice...

So could u tell me how u came how came to ur conclusion that d "rich loses more"?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2019
PureFace1:

No, be sorry for your own future instead because I am sure my future is brighter than yours

It was your petty brothers that are accusing Alakija of stealing their resources.

Hating on the woman because she is not from their tribe, pathetic lot.

How did you know they are hating on her based on tribe and how did you conclude that these imaginary haters are Igbos?And are you saying everything is ok once its your tribe person?Does her I'll gotten wealth add anything to your life vis a vis what it has removed?I am just asking because I need to know how you came to this conclusion.I made mention of your future because your mindset is under lock and key.You need to love your mind out of the jam of tribalism.Call a spade a spade.Praise what is good and condemn what is bad regardless of where it is coming from.If you like abuse and curse..it doesn't really bother me.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by Caleb17: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is arrogance.
I knew this woman to be humble.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by sophy17(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Noel1:

Assuming both d poor nd d rich go to hell ( Which of course is d most suitable hypothetical case to reference here).

The rich would have had d best of his time on d earth while d poor would have to suffer twice...

So could u tell me how u came how came to ur conclusion that d "rich loses more"?

I already did. Ok let me put it in another way. Someone who came with nothing, but gathered so much and still left with nothing compared to someone who came with nothing, gathered nothing and of course left with nothing.
All I have been saying is that no matter how much you have, in terms of money and power, you are useless if you do not positively affect lives. I would have respected her if It was about her good works e.g lifting mankind up which can be done in many ways as we see people like Bill Gates do.
Funny enough, In Nigeria, the poor or not too rich people touch lives more than the super rich who does practically nothing to get rich other than being "connected" with the powers that be. And it pains me to see our people celebrate them.
It is the other way round abroad They value life and love unconditionally to the extent that they love even animals- pets.
No wonder they are far ahead of us.
Here we derive joy seeing people around us suffer, we want to oppress others, never ready to share what ordinarily belongs to ALL. Enough said.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
I'm see Yabatech'a logo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Onitsha Mall Crowded On Christmas Day Evening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.