Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa (26972 Views)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by sammyj: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by Area4Area: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Wow just deceiving urself. Buhari is meeting with the Nigerian envoy he went with to south Africa and the remnant of Nigerian embassy workers in southAfrica. Where r the real business guys, real hustlers who lives in south Africa, they r protesting on the street against the dullard. Just look at the people in the picture, most of them r hausas, but we all know majority of the ethnic nigerians in south Africa. So cut the crab
Go and sit down abeg, we all remembered when Buhari went for the summit in Japan and how you and your likes were shouting that he should meet Nigerians in Japan, we said it wasn't a state visit and may not be possible, you guys said he's afraid because IPOB could treat him just "fine".

He's on a state visit to SA and he's meeting Nigerians, another excuse.
So their attire in the picture had told you their ethnicities, see reasoning. So no Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and others there could be wearing another ethnic attire?

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2019
Vixlot:
President Buhari meets with Nigerians in South Africa

Is this South east or South Africa? grin Why are they all...?
smh
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by Femeto: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2019
This Buhari trip wouldn't stop xenophobic attacks so it's a waste of time and resources.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by chemicool: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Those are not Nigerians,they are Biafrans.

Fool
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by Tjah: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:

Igbos are evidently among the Nigerians he met with in SA.

Those ones constituting nuisance outside are the brainwashed illiterates without any sense of direction.

Tell me, is it not only stark and blind illiterates without bearing that will start thinking of harrasing a red carpet visitor with guard of honour?

God bless the president
God bless the vice president
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians.
just permit to borrow only dese words " brainwashed illiterates" dey are d exact ones causing d foolish noise everywhere. #stack illiteracy #

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by midnighter(f): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2019
contigiency:
Mr president has done very well. As for those who were expecting the president to use fire brigade approach they can see that diplomacy and peaceful approach is the key.

After all if the president had used force as they were saying, maybe MTN will have problems, Nigerian businesses that depend on MTN would have suffered, Nigerians in thousands would have as well lost their jobs. The same thing would have happened to Stanbic bank, shop rites and other South African businesses in Nigeria. And the same people will turn and blame the president

Its true but at the same time, this is the approach he would have taken anyway because he is not not really competent and doesnt particularly care about what happens in south africa

Even if we needed him to go in all guns blazing, he couldnt and wouldnt

Its just a coincidence that it has worked in our favour this time
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by aremuforlife(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2019
[/quote][quote author=midnighter post=82854662]

Its true but at the same time, this is the approach he would have taken anyway because he is not not really competent and doesnt particularly care about what happens in south africa

This is the best approach a democratic elected president will take. Are you expecting him to go to war without applying some decorum? We need to appreciate the fact that he drop his pride and use an humble way to settle the flaming situation.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by SoNature(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Princedapace:

The most incompetent leader I have ever seen. Protesting against a visiting leader happens all over the world. U are the illiterate here. American president, George Bush was protested against in many foreign trips he did. It still happens today. As long as u protest without carrying arms or injuring anyone, protesting is allowed all over a decent country.

U all in Africa create mini gods as leaders and cry when they loot ur entire country

I will never forget this line

#Respect

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by midnighter(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2019
aremuforlife:

This is the best approach a democratic elected president will take. Are you expecting him to go to war without applying some decorum? We need to appreciate the fact that he drop his pride and use an humble way to settle the flaming situation.

You didnt get me. I said its the right approach but thats the only approach he could/would have taken

He doesnt have the wherewithal, tenacity or strength to defend this country in a serious conflict

Ok think about it. If something similar were to happen in another country that didnt have business ties with Nigeria, do you think he would really be able to handle the situation? With all the political posturing, body language and Machiavellian technique that it would need?

He wouldnt be like Putin or Merkel or somebody with some political backbone, he would still fly down there and take more pictures
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by Princedapace(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2019
SoNature:

I will never forget this line

#Respect

Thanks bro. May God help us get sense because majority here don't. See how people justify brutality and celebrate it. That is why African leaders see them selves as mini gods.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by contigiency(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2019
midnighter:

You are a mistake from your parents. But the world has no option but to tolerate you. Since it was a coincidence that it worked, clap for the gods of your land.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by midnighter(f): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2019
contigiency:

You are a mistake from your parents. But the world has no option but to tolerate you. Since it was a coincidence that it worked, clap for the gods of your land.

I dont think your behaviour is your fault, from the gormless expression on your face I guess you seem to be suffering from some sort of brain-wasting disease
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by Basher8583: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Orjioorji:
you are one of the problem we have in Nigeria if buhari carries every section of the country along most people won't support ipob, but because your type are in support of the evil called buhari dividing Nigeria along religion and ethnic line will keep fueling the agitation for secession.

You will definitely die in your hate and ignorance. Its very obvious you had little education while the English you manage to understand and write was learnt from watching Nollywood.

You idiots divide the country by insulting every tribe and you are pointing to Buhari.
Igbos are not tolerated by Yorubas, Hausas, middle belt tribes and even SS tribes. Must it be only igbos?

What i like most about Buhari is that he isn't even distracted by your whinnings

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by Bighead9: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
while others constitute nuisance outdoor

God bless you. Nigerians are aware of those constituting nuisance in S.A.

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by Moradeyo95: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
midnighter:

You didnt get me. I said its the right approach but thats the only approach he could/would have taken

He doesnt have the wherewithal, tenacity or strength to defend this country in a serious conflict

Ok think about it. If something similar were to happen in another country that didnt have business ties with Nigeria, do you think he would really be able to handle the situation? With all the political posturing, body language and Machiavellian technique that it would need?

He wouldnt be like Putin or Merkel or somebody with some political backbone, he would still fly down there and take more pictures
as a military head of state he was able to ground the British national aircraft(British airways) and sentence d engineers pilots and crew members on board for about 100yrs jail term because they grounded Nigerian airways in UK and arrested the crew members on board after a failed kidnap attempt of a former minister under shagaris government (Dikko) for him to come and answer for his corruption allegations...so i dare say mr president has guts!!...and in less than 4 days Nigerian airways and crew members where released
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by MPSA(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Where is that aeroplaine grin
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by nlPoster: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
They all look good but very worried.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa by midnighter(f): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Moradeyo95:
as a military head of state he was able to ground the British national aircraft(British airways) and sentence d engineers pilots and crew members on board for about 100yrs jail term because they grounded Nigerian airways in UK and arrested the crew members on board after a failed kidnap attempt of a former minister under shagaris government (Dikko) for him to come and answer for his corruption allegations...so i dare say mr president has guts!!...and in less than 4 days Nigerian airways and crew members where released

Lol you're talking about military leadership of 30 years ago...i understand he was the Leopard of Daura back then but now I dont think he has much license

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket / Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins / Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.