Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire (18529 Views)

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by baratech: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2019
I thought Boko Haram has been defeated by the Nigerian army
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by tillaman(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

Chibok people are all Christian's and that's the simple reason they are constantly being attacked by Jihadist
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
ursullalinda:
Again! Wonder how that community sleeps @ night with one eye closed and what attracts boko haram to the town. God help them because the government has failed them
Has the Govt not failed you?
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2019
qitab:
Oh Allah! Come 2 our aid. We're desperately in need of Your help.
Allah will not come to your aid! In life, when you show RESISTANCE, you'll get ASSISTANCE!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by zoghys: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Smartchoiice:
We DON'T CARE. In the South West we also have our own issues. Deal with your boko haram creation and quit disturbing the airwaves.

Imagine how myopic your views are?. We are talking about people's lives here, and you give such egoistic and Evil lased comment, and to my furry you had some likes from people of like mind. You are such a big disgrace.
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by Hapinex01: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2019
How i wish thunger strike them in the process.
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by ehinorlive: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2019
again? Not again.

buy cheap data for all network in Nigeria, MTN, GLO, 9mobile join data senate om whatsapp. https:///BhVQfEGhdt6J2GV7R7wiyT
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by skukimania(f): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Na wa oh! This chibok people don really suffer!
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by Deepthoughts: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2019
okosodo:
Chibok and some few hamlets in the north are christian communities, so let's be guided. I seven there in 2005, Boko Haram are not fools to start destroying without sense. Christians are being wiped out in collaboration with Muslims worldwide and the sad part is that southern christians are even rejoicing
you sure get the logic,was in borno for many years too, it's such a pity.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2019
uboma:

Do not be heartless.

It is no fault of the innocent indigenes of Chibok that there village/community got attacked. They lost their daughters, sisters during the previous attack on a school some years ago.

Sympathize with them, pray for them. This is the only love we can extend to them as they too are fellow Nigerians, our brothers and sisters.

My brother.... We have our own issues which are very serious to deal with. Lagos State has grown to be a slum. Ibadan economically dying... Everything in the South is being managed by Northerners.. SW is interested in catching up with other developed countries. We have the resources and manpower to. We cannot be held back by one unproductive North. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by bigcasava1(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Wetin concern me.
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by mysticwarrior(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Ooh, boko haram still dey?. I heard we technically defeated those guys..
it was Buratai and kukasheka that came up with those lies.
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by grandstar(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Smartchoiice:
We DON'T CARE. In the South West we also have our own issues. Deal with your boko haram creation and quit disturbing the airwaves.

Do you know Chibok are predominantly Christians? This isn't a political but humanity issue.
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by KarlJr19(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2019
boko haram and chibok are like 5 and 6
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by uboma(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Smartchoiice:

My brother.... We have our own issues which are very serious to deal with. Lagos State has grown to be a slum. Ibadan economically dying... Everything in the South is being managed by Northerners.. SW is interested in catching up with other developed countries. We have the resources and manpower to. We cannot be held back by one unproductive North. Enough is enough.

Lagos state did not just become a slum area. It has held the record of a slum area for a long time. The inhabitants and government of Lagos state needs to change the narrative for good.

While you are thinking about how to and working towards utilising the resources and manpower of the SW to be on par with the developed world, please be sympathetic to Nigerians living in the NE. The affected ones in Chibok are not the cause of bad governance that has bedeviled the country.
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by victorazyvictor(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
sinkhole:
Wrong bro, they do not share name nor ideology; Book Harams are Islamic jihadists while Chibok community is a Christian community!
Whenever you hear of attack on a community in Borno by Boko-Haram, it is actually a Boko-haram attack on a Christian Borno community.

And what are the Christians doing about it?
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
uboma:

Lagos state did not just become a slum area. It has held the record of a slum area for a long time. The inhabitants and government of Lagos state needs to change the narrative for good.

While you are thinking about how to and working towards utilising the resources and manpower of the SW to be on par with the developed world, please be sympathetic to Nigerians living in the NE. The affected ones in Chibok are not the cause of bad governance that has bedeviled the country.

They should not make it a duty to always seek sympathy from us. They northerners have governed for almost 40 years of our 59 years independence.
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by uboma(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Smartchoiice:

They should not make it a duty to always seek sympathy from us. They northerners have governed for almost 40 years of our 59 years independence.

Read my previous comment again. I made reference to those who have been affected by the armed conflict and criminality bedeviling not just the NE but gradually spreading across the rest of Nigeria.

Of course, there is no need to feel sorry for the Northern politicians....
Re: Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire by elsom: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
okosodo:
Chibok and some few hamlets in the north are christian communities, so let's be guided. I seven there in 2005, Boko Haram are not fools to start destroying without sense. Christians are being wiped out in collaboration with Muslims worldwide and the sad part is that southern christians are even rejoicing

You're so right. Southern Christians should in fact condemn that in strong words and also put up prayers for them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs / Samuel Ortom Celebrates Birthday In China With Wife & Others. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.