Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye (45938 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Yoighaman(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
This got me.

"...He said and one thing
about fire is that it burns irreversibly;
that there is no science that can change
ashes back to wood...."

1 Like

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Sunnydoo: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi

cheesy

Bravo !
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by dinomcjohn: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Our God fights our battles! Hallelujah!
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by thundafire: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
gensteejay:
Pastor Adeboye used to be a Math lecturer, before he found his true calling — scamming.
shut up
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Grandlord: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
I love logic so much! Deductive and inductive reasoning cool
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Irore: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
gypsey:
Well... All i Understood from this Weird Write up is, Adeboye is a thief! Simple.

He should ve just said that, pop and simple. Rather than going round in bloody circle.

Just say Adeboye is a thief.

Try be one by fasting and praying and you will understand what thiefing….is.
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Irore:

Try be one by fasting and praying and you will understand what thiefing….is.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?

Why would any adequate human want to Fast and pray? for what? why? undecided

This is how crooked pastors are Deceiving Gullible goons like you, by telling them to fast and pray.

Fast and pray my butt.
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by MicroBox: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Adeboye using mathematic formulae to scam you guys..
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by MicroBox: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Adeboye using mathematic formulae to scam you guys..
Applied Mathematic is not a joke. He's more than capable to manipulate gullible followers.
Wake-up your problem is nothing but yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Legendguru: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by freethesheeple(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Omooba77:
*SPECIAL FEATURE FROM THE RCCG OCTOBER 2019 YOUTH CONVENTION.*

*SUB TITLE: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE ANALOGY ON HIS MATHEMATICIAN FRIEND*

Now, since this is a Youth Convention; I feel that I should use the opportunity to introduce you to a friend of mine.

This friend of mine is a Mathematician. And because most of you are in the University and Secondary Schools but some of you like to run away from Mathematics.

But this friend of mine is a Mathematician as well as a Christian too and so quote Bible.

And he thinks that every situation in Life can be reduced into Mathematics Formula.

So, when he was talking to me not too long ago and he said some very interesting things - he is a very funny man. If you know him, you might think that he is a Genius but you might not be too sure.

He was saying something like this: He said that when you put your money in the bank, the bank is supposed to pay you Interest - Is that correct?

He said if you put your money in the bank and the bank does not give you Interest; the bank is a "Thief".

He said that if you now put your money in the bank and the bank does not give you Interest but charges you; He said that the bank is a "Thief Squared" - Do you agree?

He said, if you now go back to the bank and said haha, what is the Problem; I brought in my money, you didn't give me Interest instead you took part of my money therefore I want to take all my money away. And again, the bank take part of your money.

Ah, he said the bank is now a "Thief Cubed".

... That is the kind of person that I am talking about so that you can know that he is very funny.

But he was talking to me about something very serious. And he said: *"Jesus Christ was a Mathematician"* and that He is very, very Good in Calculus.

How many of you know a little bit of Mathematics?

Alright, I know many of you will do because we are talking to Youths and Young Adults.

So, I said is that so?

*He said, oh He (Jesus Christ) is very good in Calculus. He said that He gave one of the biggest formula in INTEGRAL CALCULUS"*

And I was wondering where that is in the Bible.

He said that it is in Matthew 10:40.

*That is where Jesus Christ said: He who receives you, receives Me and he who receives Me receives He that sent Me.*

He said that he who receives you receives me is "Single Integration".

He who receives Me receives Him that sent Me then becomes a "Double Integration".

... I said I see!

Now, when he begins to talk like that; it is not long before you begin to hear him talk about "Corollary".

*Those of you who are students you know what Corollary is? - Something that follows from what I have just said.*

He said that if he who receives you receives Me and he who receives Me receives Him that sent Me. Then Corollary is that: He that rejects you reject Me and he that rejects Me, rejects Him that sent Me.

... Do you agree? I think that is a Simple Logic.

*And then he went on to Corollary 2: He says that he who attacks you, attacks Me and he who attacks Me, attacks Him that sent Me.*

Do you agree with that?

*So he went on to Corollary 3: And he said that since Jesus Christ was talking about the One who sent Him (God The Father) and the Bible says in Hebrews 12:29 that God is a 'Consuming Fire'. He said that Jesus Christ is saying therefore: He who messes with you, messes with Me and he who messes with Me messes with 'The Consuming Fire'.*

Ah, I said I see!

Then he quoted again in Hebrews 10:31 that: *'It is a FEARFUL thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God'.*

*He said that the reason why it is a 'Fearful Thing' to fall into the Hands of God is because God is a 'Consuming Fire'. And that the Fire of God burns quietly.*

He said that anytime you hear Fire burning somewhere - if you hear any noise at all; it is not the Fire that is burning, it is the things that the Fire is burning that will be making the noise.

*He said that the reason why it is a "Fearful Thing" to fall into the Hands of the Living God is that God fights quietly.*

That many at times when God is fighting somebody; the Person will not even know until it is too late.

*And he said that one thing about Fire is that it burns irreversibly.* And that there is no Science that can change ashes back to wood.

*That when God fights, whatever He destroys can NEVER be Restored.*

... Tell your neighbour: Don't mess with me.

This is my friend and I will tell you many other things he says in the Future if I have the opportunity.

This my friend loves some Big English. Anybody who agrees with him he will say that Person is Concentric. Anybody who disagrees with him, he will say that the fellow is Eccentric.

So, next time that I see him; if he ask me what kind of People do you talk to? I will want to know.

... Now those of you who agree with him; those of you who are Concentric - I want you to say Hi.

Those of you who disagrees with him, who are Eccentric - I want you to say Nay.

... Ah the Hi have it!

Let somebody shout Hallelujah - Hallelujah!

Happy Convention. Glory be to God forevermore - Amen!!!

https://www.facebook.com/87046278487/posts/10158190294788488/

nonsense

1 Like

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Okoroawusa: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Omooba77:

Nobody has ever forced to give or remain in Church, free entry and free exit.
The same with organized crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by anonimi: 3:39am On Oct 25, 2019
Omooba77:
Nobody has ever forced to give or remain in Church, free entry and free exit.

Does Malachi 3: 8-10 count

1 Like

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2019
anonimi:

Does Malachi 3: 8-10 count

It is an advice my bros
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Redify00: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
I need 2 people to teach web programing using these languages ..Html,css,bootstrap,JavaScript and PHP.. requirements should be a good laptop and passion to learn ..it's strictly free and please be respectful and polite ..you can call or what's app via this number 07086482591..if interested ..just call me Red...my office address is No:4 olatilewa street lawanson Surulere Lagos
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by dazzlingd(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2019
He should calculate Noah's ark and tell us how stupid it sounds
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by dazzlingd(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2019
And when it comes to scrutinizing Bible stories, their logic fails
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by sainttwist1(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2019
[quote author=gensteejay post=83421427]
Ode, if tomorrow, you see a quote made by an atheist or a Jew on my signature, what would you say?

Get lost! [/quote ]..............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos) / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Ogun Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.