Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Jhene Aiko Ft. 21 Savage, Summer Walker - Triggered (remix) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jhene Aiko Ft. 21 Savage, Summer Walker - Triggered (remix) (359 Views)

MP3 Download: Davido – D&G Ft. Summer Walker / Young Thug - Now Ft. 21 Savage MP3 DOWNLOAD / Download: Post Malone – Rockstar Ft 21 Savage Instrumental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jhene Aiko Ft. 21 Savage, Summer Walker - Triggered (remix) by wiseloaded(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Download Music: Jhene Aiko ft. 21 Savage, Summer Walker - Triggered (Remix)

Jhene Aiko ft. 21 Savage, Summer Walker - Triggered (Remix)

This is the remix to Jhene Aiko’s May 2019 track, “Triggered (freestyle).”

The remix includes two of Jhene’s original verses, chorus and outro but adds new featured vocals from 21 Savage and Summer Walker.

Jhené Aiko has come through with the remix to "Triggered (freestyle)."

DOWNLOAD ALSO: Celine Dion – Lying Down (Mp3 Download)

The new version of the track features 21 Savage and Summer Walker. Take a listen to it up top via YouTube or below on Spotify.

The artist recently went on Twitter to share this;

"'Triggered' was a moment. a moment that for me has passed," Aiko wrote in a tweet at the time of the song's release. "it is new to you because ur just now hearing it, but for me... it's something i moved on from the moment i expressed it." She also said that the song "is NOT a diss..."

Click the link below to download the lovely song

https://wiseloaded.com/jhene-aiko-ft-21-savage-triggered-remix/

(1) (Reply)

Larry Gaga – Lekwa Ft. Reekado Banks / Vinoslin X Slimcase - Small Small / [new Music] Chidimma & Flavour - 40yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.