Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Most Convenient Golf Equipment? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Most Convenient Golf Equipment? (379 Views)

Are You Looking For Convenient Work Space To Suit All Budgets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Convenient Golf Equipment? by falklerDOljin(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Tell me the most convenient golf equipment, so that it is of high quality. Which material is better? What is the difference ?
Re: The Most Convenient Golf Equipment? by bismarc123: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
I came here to search for a new hobby and I see golf god it's incredibly boring!!!!!!!
Re: The Most Convenient Golf Equipment? by llugguss: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
I use stainless steel because it's cheaper it depends on you performance not on your equipment wink
Re: The Most Convenient Golf Equipment? by janes13: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Golf is such an elegant and relaxing sport. Its sophisticated image evokes the image of a sport that is expensive and definitely elite. This sport requires not only elegance and style, but discipline, this is why this isn't for everyone. With that being said, every golf player that respects himself should own golf equipment of the highest quality. Personally, I consider titanium one of the best materials for golf club heads, for example. There is a variety of materials on the market, but that's what I personally like. Sometimes I might switch to stainless steel too, but get right back at titanium, a material used by the professionals wink Besides, I like y golf balls to be and look expensive. That's just my preference, I like high-quality stuff, especially when it comes to golf, my only passion. Did you know that expensive golf equipment even makes you a better player, haha? I've done my research while searching for the best golf balls on Callaway Hex Tour Soft.

(1) (Reply)

How To Locate All The Nysc Orientation Camps For 2019 Batch A Orientation / This Is Specially For The Corpers / Dodging Of 2019 Batch ā€˜cā€™ Service Year No Longer Allowed Says Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.