Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

R.i.p Brock Invictus, One Of Nigeria’s Talent On The Rise - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / R.i.p Brock Invictus, One Of Nigeria’s Talent On The Rise (819 Views)

The Voice Nigeria Talent Show Audition Venues & Registration Form / Olamide Ft. Vector - R.I.P / R.I.P Nate Dogg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.i.p Brock Invictus, One Of Nigeria’s Talent On The Rise by Kwame08: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2010
http://hiphopsouth./2010/11/04/r-i-p-brock-invictus-one-of-nigerias-talent-on-the-rise/

On the 18th of September 2010, Checking my FaceBook notifications, I came across this picture that I was tagged on. I clicked it to check it out and it was Brock’s The Brockist Ep album cover designed by Fecko Tha Emcee. I actually liked the design and was glad that Brock was finally putting in work. Its so sad you had to go Babayomi Akintoye(Brock). We at HiphopSouth will definitely miss you. R.I.P Fam, God Bless Your Soul.
Re: R.i.p Brock Invictus, One Of Nigeria’s Talent On The Rise by Ibime(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2010
RIP Brock.

(1) (Reply)

Evaezi – I Dont Give A Bleep (ft Blaise, Mtrill, Cyrus Tha Virus & Modenine) / Double Six Kicks It With Terry Tha Rapman 'oyibo Man' (produced By Phat Wall Studio +2348033422206) / New: Classix - Guy Like Me + Kunaka (download Link)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.