Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Arrays Of Stars As Regina Daniel, Mum Premiere N150m Movie, The Enemy I Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arrays Of Stars As Regina Daniel, Mum Premiere N150m Movie, The Enemy I Know (569 Views)

Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace / Ned Nwoko Speaks As Regina Daniels Makes Appearance With Him Tonight In Abuja / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arrays Of Stars As Regina Daniel, Mum Premiere N150m Movie, The Enemy I Know by Oshoboy01: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Arrays Of Stars As Regina Daniel, Mum Premiere N150m Movie, The Enemy I Know

It was a star studded event at the prestigious Hilton Hotel, Abuja as The Enemy I know,’ a N150m budgeted movie produced by Rita Daniels premiered yesterday.

The event which witnessed a surge of crowd was attended by arrays of celebs such as Regina Daniel @regina.daniel, ken Eric’s, Juliet Ibrahim, Tana Adelana, Bob Manuel, Brody Shaggi, Faze,Zik Zulu, Toyin Lawani, Francis Duru, Mamuze twins amongs others.

The producer and director of the film at the movie premiere which was powered by Billionaire Business Man and Philanthropist,Prince Ned Nwoko revealed that the movie advocates for the rights of the girl-child, gender equality and women empowerment.

Some of the casts include Rita Daniels herself, Regina Daniels,Naira Marley, Sola Sobowale, Bolanle Ninalowo, Jide Kosoko, Ken Eric, Tana Adelana, Broda Shaggi, Desmond Elliot and Woli Arole. The N180m budget movie was shot in various locations in Abuja including the five star hotel the Wells Carlton Hotel and Luxury Apartments, flying a private jet to and from lagos while the shooting lasted. The movie also teaches vigilance and not to totally trust anyone, as there may be the enemy one needs to stay away from. It also addresses the stereotype that it is the male son of the family who should handle the father’s business or inherit his property.

The glamorous event was handled by First Lady Award Entertainment owned by Top Celebrity Journalist, Mr Adeniyi ifetayo popularly called NIYI who is also the Senior Correspondent, Ben tv London and assisted by Nollywood Actor, Francis Duru.

2 Shares

Re: Arrays Of Stars As Regina Daniel, Mum Premiere N150m Movie, The Enemy I Know by GraGra247(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Chai!! Ned Nwoko don stuffer. Imagine coughing out N150 million for just one movie all because of a small girl.

Beauty without brains and the private part will suffer.

Equally millionaire without brains and your money will suffer!!
Re: Arrays Of Stars As Regina Daniel, Mum Premiere N150m Movie, The Enemy I Know by CHIBENZ001(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
The third photo though, see as the guy they look the woman boobs

(1) (Reply)

MSNBC Newsreader's Son Wanders On Set During Breaking News (pics, Vid) / If You Don't Have Referral Don't Follow A Man Home - Nigerian Runs Girl / Naira Marley's Court Hearing Resumes Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.