Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Muslims Why?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslims Why?! (2334 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Muslims Why?! by noibilism(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2007
salam to the muslims outhere,
i really want to know why muslims are not always found organising wealth creation seminars for their members like their christian counetrparts.i will reall like to break this jinx because it is becoming very embarrasing to we the muslims.if you ave any islamic organisation i will ;like to organise a free wealth creation seminar for them.call me on 08080764159
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by TellyB(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2007
Hi @noibilism,

noibilism:

i really want to know why muslims are not always found organising wealth creation seminars for their members like their christian counetrparts.i will reall like to break this jinx because it is becoming very embarrasing to we the muslims.

Although I'm not a muslim, the current development need not be embarrassing to your brethren - or even to us. There are quite a few active organizations holding such seminars by Muslims for Muslims. I don't have them with me presently (as I'm in an internet cafe); but when I get home, will post a few for your consideration. They may not be active in Nigeria, though.

Anyhow, at the moment, perhaps the following might help towards your projects:

"Poor Muslim-American Islamic-Investment Strategies
The topic of this posting and a recent khutba is the real "Islamic finance":
How to maximize the good that one can do, or in our quasi-materialistic religious rhetoric,
how to maximize our wealth of hasanat or good deeds."

Source: http://elgamal..com/2007/02/poor-muslim-american-islamic.html

Cheers, and good luck in your aspirations.  smiley
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 21, 2007
noibilism:

i really want to know why muslims are not always found organising wealth creation seminars for their members like their christian counetrparts.i will reall like to break this jinx because it is becoming very embarrasing to we the muslims.if you ave any islamic organisation i will ;like to organise a free wealth creation seminar for them.call me on 08080764159

honey,wherever you see seminars on how to acquire wealth,attend if you desire,it would benefit you generally regardless of your religion.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by TellyB(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2007
babyosisi:

honey,wherever you see seminars on how to acquire wealth,attend if you desire,it would benefit you generally regardless of your religion.

Exactly! cool

Oya, noibilism - you hear??

---------------------------------

BTW, wey the Muslim ummah?? Is this not some worthy thread to make some input? Abi na only to demand 'answer my question' una sabi for this Fourm?
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by ibrahim007: 4:29pm On May 23, 2007
@ babyosisi,gurlz like you r too useless for my liking,instead of you to face what you have you still go about poking into another ppl's biz,its like a woman fornicating,you can never be faithful to your husband.BET IT WIT ME.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by TellyB(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2007
@
ibrahim007:

@ babyosisi,gurlz like you r too useless for my liking,instead of you to face what you have you still go about poking into another people's biz,its like a woman fornicating,you can never be faithful to your husband.BET IT WIT ME.

What in her post on this thread has warranted all that?
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by nossycheek(f): 4:59pm On May 23, 2007
ibrahim007:

@ babyosisi,gurlz like you r too useless for my liking,instead of you to face what you have you still go about poking into another people's biz,its like a woman fornicating,you can never be faithful to your husband.BET IT WIT ME.

what kind of post is this? You posted the same nasty thing about her in muki's thread about not being a terrorist. Why can't you be cultured even for a why? If you hate babyosisi, please ignore her posts and move on instead of calling her unprintable names.

What an arrant nonsense! Did her husband say she is unfaithful? angry Enough of this from you
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2007
my dear,the uncircumcised philistine is dying to make an impact on nairaland,let's notice him
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by TayoD(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2007
@babyosisi,

Something or someone in you must be agitating some demons somewhere. Do I here it is the holy Spirit?!
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by mrpataki(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2007
TayoD:

@babyosisi,

Something or someone in you must be agitating some demons somewhere. Do I here it is the holy Spirit?!

[center]WORD!!!!!!!!!!![/center]
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by mrpataki(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2007
ibrahim007:

This is the dumbest post I ever read in my entire sojourn on Nairaland! Are we breeding intellectually daft personalities in this country
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2007
TayoD:

@babyosisi,

My dear brother,you know belial always agrees with belial but when one with the Holy Ghost shows up,the demons start manifesting.
All hell breaks lose but thank God for the power to bind
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 23, 2007
mrpataki:

This is the dumbest post I ever read in my entire sojourn on Nairaland! Are we breeding intellectually daft personalities in this country

The number of deranged nairalanders increase by the hour.
Very soon he will get his own fan base.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by DisGuy: 7:46pm On May 23, 2007
nobilism

Are you sure you are a muslim or just trying to do some business im sure people will have to pay for this 'wealthzone seminar'
I heard you get more percentage refering people
tongue
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by somze(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2007
ibrahim007:

Look carefully at what you posted and hide your head in shame.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 23, 2007
somze:

Look carefully at what you posted and hide your head in shame.

please ignore him, we give him too much relevance when we quote his drivel.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by outlaws(m): 5:07am On May 24, 2007
cool

Why Muslims? It's simple. They are all over the world like in Irag giving the U.S. troops hard time. The U.S. is now trying to negotiate with insurgents. Negotiate? Yes. So, your people are busy doing a lot of work for their people, religion, etc. So, you should be proud.

The word, Muslim, sounds to many as saying terrorist. This is due to all the terrorist acts down by Muslims.

Go figure, if you disagree.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by Iman3(m): 2:39am On May 25, 2007
Crime and Punishment in Iran-http://www.trosch.org/moh/sharia-law.html

Re: Why Muslims Why?! by Nobody: 2:42am On May 25, 2007
lol @ I-man, that was a stunt. It wasnt real. grin
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by ibrahim007: 3:30pm On May 25, 2007
Telly B
nice question my guy,if you've noticed pretty well on this site that this LovePeddler that calls herself babyosisi talks shit,imagine her saying the holy prophet was poisoned by a woman with kaikai,so many of her talks towards the prophet is arrant nonsense,she's a damned bitch i wish i knew her.I like your question,and guy you r correct in every sense.

Nossycheek
gurl you should bi cultured first i think,u r nasty.How can i ignore someone that kips irritating me wit senseless talks.

mr pataki

guy access ur name and see you wants to pataki himself on nairaland,you r also among the chain of stupid fellas on nairaland.you trying to defend an idiot that doesn't know anything in her life than to criticize muslims,guy if you like babyosisi go toast am now why you defending her crazy n burnt ass.I know you r one of those guyz that want to earn attention on nairaland.Get sense learn from guys like SEUN,TELLY B,GAME,so many of em,u r stupid in short.

somze
Guy why me now,wetin i do,why you dey talk like person wey 'em chain down watching 6 mad men gangbangin' ur gurlfriend.Please learn.This doesn't warrant for dat shit,pls learn.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by TellyB(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2007
@ibrahim007,

I don't think that your slobber here was necessary. You Muslims really don't realize that unwarranted statements on people like that only help to feed ill-feelings with fellow discussants.

Without pretences, perhaps some of my posts may have fallen short of Muslim sensitivities. While I've tried to maintain balance (and still do), one cannot avoid discussing issues that we read of in Islam's holy books. Yet, I agree with you and most on the Forum, tha we should endeavour to be avoid unnecessary sparks in our debates.

Let's all endeavour to observe some modesty in debating very sensitive issues.

Cheers all.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by ibrahim007: 3:45pm On May 25, 2007
davidylan
Who needs attention from a weak ass like you,i don't know you,neither do i know your ancestors and i don't wish to know ur generations even the ones yet unborn.Guys like you r bitchass,watch ur fucking mouth you can be the next on deathrow. lipsrsealed.

tayoD,
YES I M A DEMON AND I LL COM EAT U UP, U gay.

BABYOSISI,
gurl i would like you to be my 19th girlfriend so that i can beat ur ass while i Bleep you from behind.GET SENSE.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by thesilent1(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2007
"can i hear an Amen /Amin somebody" smiley

PS - do people take online abuse serious?
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 25, 2007
Amen my brother! A wicked man runneth when no man pursueth. grin
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by TellyB(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2007
thesilent1:

PS - do people take online abuse serious?

I do. smiley It only makes me feel sorry for those who use such online abuses in the first place - and, my bros, that is a very serious situation for the abuser!! grin
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by youngies(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2007
@ibrahim007

I have no doubt in my mind that you are seeking for attention, and very unfortunately you woun't get it.

@Babyosisi and @davidylan well done for ignoring him.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by thesilent1(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2007
@telly b,

i can always count on you to hit a 6 as they set them up grin
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by TellyB(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2007
thesilent1:

@telly b,

i can always count on you to hit a 6 as they set them up grin

Toast again!
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by nossycheek(f): 4:50pm On May 25, 2007
ibrahim007:

Telly B
nice question my guy,if you've noticed pretty well on this site that this LovePeddler that calls herself babyosisi talks shit,imagine her saying the holy prophet was poisoned by a woman with kaikai,so many of her talks towards the prophet is arrant nonsense,she's a damned bitch i wish i knew her.I like your question,and guy you r correct in every sense.

Nossycheek
girl you should bi cultured first i think,you're nasty.How can i ignore someone that kips irritating me wit senseless talks.

mr pataki
guy access your name and see you wants to pataki himself on nairaland,you r also among the chain of stupid fellas on nairaland.you trying to defend an idiot that doesn't know anything in her life than to criticize muslims,guy if you like babyosisi go toast am now why you defending her crazy n burnt ass.I know you r one of those guys that want to earn attention on nairaland.Get sense learn from guys like SEUN,TELLY B,GAME,so many of em,you're stupid in short.

somze
Guy why me now,wetin i do,why you dey talk like person wey 'em chain down watching 6 mad men gangbangin' your girlfriend.Please learn.This doesn't warrant for that shit,please learn.

Pls mallam, indicate your actual location, may be you need to update your profile from your dream location to actual grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by TellyB(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2007
You sef, nossycheek!  grin

You know see say I dey scoot in hiding?
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by Tweetie(f): 5:18pm On May 25, 2007
Mallam's location is Hell. U can imagine his agony cos of the heat and he's venting his anger by abusing others. mallam, there's no way out for u, allah threw u there not us. at least u're locating u can stil communicate via internet.
Re: Why Muslims Why?! by olutomiwa(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,by their name{@ibrahim007}you go know dem,anoda TERRORIST ON THE LOOSE,abeg make we ignore the mad man,before him BOMB nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will True Man Of God Mary Someone Older Than Him? / What Is The Meat Or Core Of The Message Of This Gospel? Why Are We Sons Of God?! / It's Time To Tax Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.