Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Musings On Racial Inequality On The Internet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musings On Racial Inequality On The Internet. (425 Views)

Musings On The Extent And Influence Of Igbo Territory In The Niger-delta / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musings On Racial Inequality On The Internet. by bolaino(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
I was in this groups chat

And this white lady said sometimes she hates herself for being white Bc of what white people have done to the indigenous

But one person one white lady responded and it kind of didn't sit right with me

Well I don’t see things in color and I’m not ashamed of being white either because that’s insane. That’s a Cabal agenda. They manipulated the black man with emotion and race cards and now they are trying so the flip and try to get white people to hate themselves too. Nobody on this thread ever talked about race ever because Starseed ‘s don’t see color. I see everyone stayed silent on this matter but I will not. That's what she said
response: Starseeds don't see color ? I beg to differ... Race is in existence on this realm because it also exists in the spiritual realm as well. if it didn't than we wouldn't have classifications such as greys, blues, reptillians, anunaki and etc ... no one wishes for white people to hate themselves (I can only speak for myself) but there still lies an issue of accountability, agree or disagree. the atrocities that have been done can not just be erased and replaced with "oh I don't see color".... I think no one spoke on the matter due to it being such a sensitive and touchy subject, but isn't it always the issue ?people don't want to discuss race yet it's always being thrown around to the forefront by society; where exactly and in which world can I go or escape to where color, race, or ethnicity doesn't matter ? In order to appropriately deal with and transmute an issue it must be talked about and solved. People must heal From the trauma embedded into thier DNA. We can choose to try to disregard the facts and say we don't see color because it sounds like the right stance to take but let's face it, we do. Now we can say that we don't treat people certain ways based off their color but we all see color. We have been programmed to see such things and reprogramming is a very hard feat to accomplish when it comes to color. Therefore a major issue in this lifetime is color/ race. Hence why we are currently entering a period of more extreme race wars than the previous slavery and civil rights era. I'm black, I'm not angry, I don't hate white people, but the first step is accountability rather than blatant disregard for facts. I could never walk into a white person's place of residence and shoot them without being persecuted by the law. Yes spirituality is essential but dealing with the physical translations of the spiritual issues are important as well. This race issue is not going away. It's one of the last legs they have to stand on.
Of course there’s always been atrocious crimes committed against humanity of all races. This includes the white race . However I am who I am and I’m not hating myself for whatever crimes my ancestors committed. I am here to transmute that. That’s my point. Im not saying that crimes weren’t committed by my race and other races. I never once said that. Never. And that’s correct it’s a Cabal AGENDA for us to be brainwashed into this is racist that is racist and the newest one is ....you guessed it ... white people hating themselves. I’m not stupid enough to fall for that. That’s what I said. Again do not lump me into your category of seeing colors because I only see them if I must describe an individual or speak of cultural differences.

This is why I don't commune with people in these love and light or spiritual groups. They are blind and in denial and I can't waste energy on a debate that they will keep manipulating to go the way they see it. They only see one thing. I understand it's an agenda.

And to say that white people have suffered atrocities to even think to mention that is absurd. It's enough to make you hate white people but hatred is not going to help.

So Therefore you have lumped yourself into a category Bc as I said we all see color. If you didn't see color you'd not need it to give any descriptions. You'd find other ways to describe a person without using color or cultural differences. I never implied or stated that you or anyone else should feel guilty. But the energy created by your ancestors still lives inside of you. Just as I am my culmination of everything that comes before and After me so is everyone else. That's my point. You don't have to convince me of your beliefs. I'm not here to Convince you of mine. I simply stated my truth. I have understood your own. �

Now they are ganging up on me ....

And I suppose the sea is blue @TarNoir Styles but if I asked you to get me some blue water you might have a problem, you in a polarised reality we cling to the newest pole that describes or resonates with us, so where one starts. and another ends we don't see, so we go either or one way or another, each time, but you need both right and left hemisphere to ascend in to this reconfiguration, yes imparticular white so hardly tan but if I did, and didn't read and peel like lobster would I be black or just white guy that burnt his skin in vanity, we see course because it is we have known, get to place where resolving is the questioning of everything and your starting to take this world not so serious,

Re: Musings On Racial Inequality On The Internet. by bolaino(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
kingSango. kingSango.. kingSango...
Re: Musings On Racial Inequality On The Internet. by Babylonburn: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2019
bolaino:
kingSango.
kingSango..
kingSango...

Don't you know the KKK was organized by the Jews as the Jews ran the slave trade and wanted to keep Blacks enslaved. And do you ever notice the Blacks they were killing are the dark skin blacks, still some with the Black DNA. There were mulattoes sons of the Jews they never touched.

Wake up out your your slumber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musings On Racial Inequality On The Internet. by Babylonburn: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Truth is powerful and indisputable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musings On Racial Inequality On The Internet. by bolaino(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Babylonburn:

Don't you know the KKK was organized by the Jews as the Jews ran the slave trade and wanted to keep Blacks enslaved. And do you ever notice the Blacks they were killing are the dark skin blacks, still some with the Black DNA. There were mulattoes sons of the Jews they never touched.

Wake up out your your slumber

Re: Musings On Racial Inequality On The Internet. by bolaino(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Babylonburn:
Truth is powerful and indisputable
Re: Musings On Racial Inequality On The Internet. by bolaino(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2020
bolaino:
I was in this groups chat

And this white lady said sometimes she hates herself for being white Bc of what white people have done to the indigenous

But one person one white lady responded and it kind of didn't sit right with me

Well I don’t see things in color and I’m not ashamed of being white either because that’s insane. That’s a Cabal agenda. They manipulated the black man with emotion and race cards and now they are trying so the flip and try to get white people to hate themselves too. Nobody on this thread ever talked about race ever because Starseed ‘s don’t see color. I see everyone stayed silent on this matter but I will not. That's what she said
response: Starseeds don't see color ? I beg to differ... Race is in existence on this realm because it also exists in the spiritual realm as well. if it didn't than we wouldn't have classifications such as greys, blues, reptillians, anunaki and etc ... no one wishes for white people to hate themselves (I can only speak for myself) but there still lies an issue of accountability, agree or disagree. the atrocities that have been done can not just be erased and replaced with "oh I don't see color".... I think no one spoke on the matter due to it being such a sensitive and touchy subject, but isn't it always the issue ?people don't want to discuss race yet it's always being thrown around to the forefront by society; where exactly and in which world can I go or escape to where color, race, or ethnicity doesn't matter ? In order to appropriately deal with and transmute an issue it must be talked about and solved. People must heal From the trauma embedded into thier DNA. We can choose to try to disregard the facts and say we don't see color because it sounds like the right stance to take but let's face it, we do. Now we can say that we don't treat people certain ways based off their color but we all see color. We have been programmed to see such things and reprogramming is a very hard feat to accomplish when it comes to color. Therefore a major issue in this lifetime is color/ race. Hence why we are currently entering a period of more extreme race wars than the previous slavery and civil rights era. I'm black, I'm not angry, I don't hate white people, but the first step is accountability rather than blatant disregard for facts. I could never walk into a white person's place of residence and shoot them without being persecuted by the law. Yes spirituality is essential but dealing with the physical translations of the spiritual issues are important as well. This race issue is not going away. It's one of the last legs they have to stand on.
Of course there’s always been atrocious crimes committed against humanity of all races. This includes the white race . However I am who I am and I’m not hating myself for whatever crimes my ancestors committed. I am here to transmute that. That’s my point. Im not saying that crimes weren’t committed by my race and other races. I never once said that. Never. And that’s correct it’s a Cabal AGENDA for us to be brainwashed into this is racist that is racist and the newest one is ....you guessed it ... white people hating themselves. I’m not stupid enough to fall for that. That’s what I said. Again do not lump me into your category of seeing colors because I only see them if I must describe an individual or speak of cultural differences.

This is why I don't commune with people in these love and light or spiritual groups. They are blind and in denial and I can't waste energy on a debate that they will keep manipulating to go the way they see it. They only see one thing. I understand it's an agenda.

And to say that white people have suffered atrocities to even think to mention that is absurd. It's enough to make you hate white people but hatred is not going to help.

So Therefore you have lumped yourself into a category Bc as I said we all see color. If you didn't see color you'd not need it to give any descriptions. You'd find other ways to describe a person without using color or cultural differences. I never implied or stated that you or anyone else should feel guilty. But the energy created by your ancestors still lives inside of you. Just as I am my culmination of everything that comes before and After me so is everyone else. That's my point. You don't have to convince me of your beliefs. I'm not here to Convince you of mine. I simply stated my truth. I have understood your own. �

Now they are ganging up on me ....

And I suppose the sea is blue @TarNoir Styles but if I asked you to get me some blue water you might have a problem, you in a polarised reality we cling to the newest pole that describes or resonates with us, so where one starts. and another ends we don't see, so we go either or one way or another, each time, but you need both right and left hemisphere to ascend in to this reconfiguration, yes imparticular white so hardly tan but if I did, and didn't read and peel like lobster would I be black or just white guy that burnt his skin in vanity, we see course because it is we have known, get to place where resolving is the questioning of everything and your starting to take this world not so serious,

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Oil Dispute Solution And Way Forward. / Anambra Govt Declare War On Criminals, Launch Operation Kpochapu 2 (photos) / Buhari Signs 5 Bills Passed By 8th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.