Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Barcelona Reportedly Plotting To Swap Griezmann For Neymar In January Window - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Reportedly Plotting To Swap Griezmann For Neymar In January Window (647 Views)

Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar / Neymar In Talks With PSG Over New Contract / #AGAIN Trouble In Paradise For Neymar & Paris Saint Germain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Reportedly Plotting To Swap Griezmann For Neymar In January Window by Ify05: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Neymar could be brought back to Barcelona in the unlikeliest of fashion from Paris Saint-Germain as reports claim Antoine Griezmann will be involved in the deal.
The Spanish champions signed Griezmann in last summer's window but could be involved in Barca's pursuit in bringing Neymar back to the Camp Nou.
La Blaugrana failed to land the Brazilian attacker in the summer market due to inadequate funds as most of it have been used to fund Griezmann's transfer from Atletico Madrid.

The France international has only managed to score three goals in nine appearance this season and according to Le10 Sport, Barca are willing to dump him.

It is understood Griezamann's relationship with club captain Lionel Messi have not been cordial and the Frenchman gave a piece of what is going on between them.

He said: "He is not someone who talks a lot and neither am I. It's difficult. I have already given him some mate (tea) and we are going in the right direction.

Read more here
https://thickmatch.com/barcelona-reportedly-plotting-swap-griezmann-neymar-january-window/

Re: Barcelona Reportedly Plotting To Swap Griezmann For Neymar In January Window by Vendee: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Good swap maybe.
Re: Barcelona Reportedly Plotting To Swap Griezmann For Neymar In January Window by sholatech(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Of course, the Barcelona director that bought Griezman for such an amount was high on weed.
Re: Barcelona Reportedly Plotting To Swap Griezmann For Neymar In January Window by BravoDe: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
I wonder why they signed griezmann in the first place
Re: Barcelona Reportedly Plotting To Swap Griezmann For Neymar In January Window by judedwriter(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2019
BravoDe:
I wonder why they signed griezmann in the first place

Just as i wonder why they let go neymar in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Freddie Ljungberg, Arsenal Interim Manager / Aston Villa 1-4 Leicester: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores, Assists In 1st EPL Start (P / European Handicap Betting Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.