Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I.T Thread: Computer Scientists And Friends - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I.T Thread: Computer Scientists And Friends (368 Views)

Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts / Get Certified In I.T Security Within 3 Weeks (online & Offline)!!!! / Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.T Thread: Computer Scientists And Friends by sparkle7: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hello guys, this is a thread aimed at bringing together computer scientists all over nairaland together. Let us gather here and share our experience, tips, internship advise/locations and other relevant stuff.
This thread is open to all lovers of computer science and information technology at large.
Andela, niit, Aptech graduates and other I.T institutions are welcomed.
Graduates should do well to brief incoming ones on what lies ahead. A little tip on the labor market will also be appreciated.
If you know of any available Internship placement please do well to post it here and help a fellow nacossite.
First start by introducing yourself and which language you speak and you stack. Other related details are also welcomed.
The thread is officially open!!
One NACOSS!!!

How to introduce yourself

I am John Doe by name.
I speak java, python, and ruby.
I am a full-stack web developer with 1.5 years of experience.
Unilag 200l.

You can find my projects at URL (optional)
My other I.T skills includes graphics design, 3d anime... (Optional)
Please to meet other like minds.

1 Like

Re: I.T Thread: Computer Scientists And Friends by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
I'm
My it name Brainyac 16
Re: I.T Thread: Computer Scientists And Friends by sparkle7: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Brainiac12:
I'm oghenetega sagine
My it name Brainyac 16
You stack please. Also your experience in the programming world. What language do you speak?
Re: I.T Thread: Computer Scientists And Friends by sparkle7: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
lalasticlala seun et al. Do the needful.
Re: I.T Thread: Computer Scientists And Friends by SimeonOTC(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
abeg leave all this one jor.
local man is looking for job..
Re: I.T Thread: Computer Scientists And Friends by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
sparkle7:
Hello guys, this is a thread aimed at bringing together computer scientists all over nairaland together. Let us gather here and share our experience, tips, internship advise/locations and other relevant stuff.
This thread is open to all lovers of computer science and information technology at large.
Andela, niit, Aptech graduates and other I.T institutions are welcomed.
Graduates should do well to brief incoming ones on what lies ahead. A little tip on the labor market will also be appreciated.
If you know of any available Internship placement please do well to post it here and help a fellow nacossite.
First start by introducing yourself and which language you speak and you stack. Other related details are also welcomed.
The thread is officially open!!
One NACOSS!!!

How to introduce yourself

I am John Doe by name.
I speak java, python, and ruby.
I am a full-stack web developer with 1.5 years of experience.
Unilag 200l.

You can find my projects at URL (optional)
My other I.T skills includes graphics design, 3d anime... (Optional)
Please to meet other like minds.
I'm just learning this stuff online, but I need a practical teaching....now I need a friend dat we can share ideas together, bro please can I mail you?
Re: I.T Thread: Computer Scientists And Friends by subcbouy: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hi All. Please, How much is the cost to learn Python programming language in Niit.

please, help guys.

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Training School, Ttc / How Viable Is A Food Engineering Degree In Nigeria / Got A New Job Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.