Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot (76819 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Silky White Bra In New Sexy Pictures / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Lady Took off her Bra In Public, Goes Braless for 15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Who's bn wyning Tiwa that she's hot? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Catalyst4real: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Onyi22(f): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

every of your thing na back grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Edyice: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wizkid meat grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Remzii(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Brown skin girl

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
First it was Brymo dressed half-n*ked like a gay Zulu to promote who-knows-what.... Now, this hungry-looking African Beyonce-wannabe... What exactly is the matter now??! Is this another level of desperation??!... My eyes have suffered. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Bellotelli: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Using your hand to support an already fallen bwest
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Auxtin85:
Anything to stay relevant, my mother breast stand pass her own
tah.. lie
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by dakoru84: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=Pmtvng post=82861674]Popular singer Tiwa Savage is serving us with some hot pepper as she shares some sultry Photos on her page recently. Who else is feeling this queen ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3POAeShZ1G/?igshid=19nec8nq6nkvm

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tiwa-savage-shares-hot-sultry-photos/

What is she covering or what is covering there when it fully showing

Hot mama keep it up
Just try make it real mama
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Otasman2: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
You can't compare Tiwa to Genevieve when it comes to moral, more respect to Genevieve

Vivos:
I think I'm the only person that feels this is wrong
How long are we going to continue promoting immorality?
she's a mother for Pete's sake

Quote me anywhere, among all the female celebrities in Nigeria *GENEVIEVE NNAJI* is still the best....I don't care what she does privately, she's a role model to many young girls
You don't need to expose your body to gain appraisals
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Pointnoire(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
All dis pastors and morality preachers that see the word Bra and Topless instead make una wak pass you decide to peep satisfy your lust and drop useless comments,......... Tiwa is trending, for now, make una go hug transformer HYPOCRITES !!! angry angry angry .. mere opening the tread alone you have committed the sin of lust so spare us the preaching

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by silibaba: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by sylve11: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Zimmermann:
This milf is lonely

not true.....she is been taking some young dicksss down the throat. grin cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Amudeneogu: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Later, she will expect one innocent man to marry her. Is it possible?
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by diteh(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nice artwork here, the artist is really good
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Abeg, make i kom start photographer work sharp sharp.
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by ehinorlive: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
she is intentionally drawing rape to her self, if paraventure it happen females will be saying u woudnt understand d feeelings, female are confuse yes
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Dfisherman: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Na � hot lie, I no believe this picture. this lady breast don fall finish nah, why e come stand again? Na � hot lie, I no believe this picture. this lady breast don fall finish nah, why e come stand again? Na � hot lie, I no believe this picture. this lady breast don fall finish nah, why e come stand again?

Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Auxtin85(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mrpsly247:

tah.. lie

That one na breast ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by infinitio: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Catalyst4real:
Most women are just confused, okay please lets reason together. What's the essence of this pic?
Person remove shirt, come remove bra, come use hand to cover boooby, the hand no even cover everything, she intentionally leave the side booobs make we see am.

The only purpose of this is just to increase status by creating a sexual appeal.
Its truly a man's world, no matter how high they get, they keep doing everything to appeal to our desires!
I don tire for this matter, na this kind thing feminist suppose dey frown against. Make them address the irregularities in their gender before attacking men.

May your sense never diminish
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by sholay2011(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Why is she dressed like a slave?
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Kazeem26: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Pmtvng:
Popular singer Tiwa Savage is serving us with some hot pepper as she shares some sultry Photos on her page recently. Who else is feeling this queen ?

Ahhhhh
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by SisterCaro(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Yohh:
If not for the comments, I would have taken it as paintings uploaded by a random dude.
Seems Tiwa enjoys the controversies that surrounds her persona that she delights creating another..
you will not die if you mind your own business
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by makavelli80(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Just for men to c...... women..smh
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Rotimi47: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
pointstores:
What is she promoting agent of end time
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Isoduwa(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
This half Yoruba again
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by 97loodbre(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Catalyst4real:
Most women are just confused, okay please lets reason together. What's the essence of this pic?
Person remove shirt, come remove bra, come use hand to cover boooby, the hand no even cover everything, she intentionally leave the side booobs make we see am.

The only purpose of this is just to increase status by creating a sexual appeal.
Its truly a man's world, no matter how high they get, they keep doing everything to appeal to our desires!
I don tire for this matter, na this kind thing feminist suppose dey frown against. Make them address the irregularities in their gender before attacking men.
One million likes for you bro.
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Odion2004(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
See Black skin girl
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Femeto: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Savage.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Kingjames(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wetin remain there again

Hehehehehe wizkid
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by mohlanforex: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
wizkid toy...
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Kaybaba5(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mama Jamil com use hand pack booby weh Don fall to look like say the tin stand

Nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) / Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.