Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

See How A Nigerian Man Mourned The Death Of His US-Based Friend At His Funeral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Nigerian Man Mourned The Death Of His US-Based Friend At His Funeral (1465 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Nigerian Man Mourned The Death Of His US-Based Friend At His Funeral by Gossipninja: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Grieving man narrates how his friend who worked round the clock 7days a week just to make his family members happy died.

Here's what he said at the funeral...

If you are a bit fortunate to be out of your country, don't put yourself under unnecessary pressure of satisfying everyone back home. Do your best and leave the rest.
This man died because he put himself under pressure of trying to fix every member of his family. He was working for 7 days in a week which eventually landed him in his early grave.� .
RIP to him.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3O35dDgUSJ/

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-reveals-what-led-to-the-death-of-his-us-based-friend-at-his-funeral/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Mourned The Death Of His US-Based Friend At His Funeral by Gossipninja: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
RIP
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Mourned The Death Of His US-Based Friend At His Funeral by Magichand: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
So sad..
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Mourned The Death Of His US-Based Friend At His Funeral by delishpot: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
I have learnt that I am not God. I can't solve the problems of everyone that I encounter. If I have to break the law to help you then bro/sis sorry, I can't help you now. . Its good to help but don't go beyond your means. Don't Rob Peter to pay Paul. Such good are sins and you will not be praised in heaven but cursed. So be legal, be honest and even if you put all the world before you, God will stand by you. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Mourned The Death Of His US-Based Friend At His Funeral by Kendumazy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmmm. I always see such kind of people as weakling. Would they kill you if you say NO! Some of the family members he is helping may even be better off than him but using his weakness of being a compassionate person to task him every now and then. Have seen such times without numbers. Family over everything though but there has to be a limit. Funniest thing is that the kindness he shows to the family won't be returned to his wife or children
Rest in peace to him though.
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Mourned The Death Of His US-Based Friend At His Funeral by Gossipninja: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Mourned The Death Of His US-Based Friend At His Funeral by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
village people are finally happy.....I pray his ancestors don't stress him out in the grave still cry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Kickboxer Agamaye Rowland Disarm A Suspected Armed Robber In His House / Normalcy Returns To Oworonsoki / EFCC Arrests Nine Yahoo Boys In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.